Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Baby Seasons Change But People Dont [[Dont Pretend You Ever Forgot About Me]]

he tastes like you;; only sweeter

by xxlaurenxx 6 reviews

...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 1318 words

0Unrated
Patrick spent that night at my apartment, and you could probably have guess what happened. Things all happened so fast, and the moment just seemed so right, so I thought that we should just go for it. But by the time I woke up, Patrick was gone. I looked over sleepily next to me and saw a note written in boyish handwriting resting lightly on the pillow. I turned onto my side and read it slowly.

'Hey Court,

Sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up, but I had to go back to the hotel to get my bags and get the guys all ready to go. So why don't you wake up, hurry and throw some things into a bag and get all set to leave. We'll be over sometime around 10:30; the plane leaves at noon. Love you

Patrick

Ps. Last night was amazing.'

I giggled slightly to myself, thinking about what a bold thing that was to say, especially coming from Patrick. He was always very shy, especially about his sexuality. I stood up quickly and glanced at the alarm clock that had gotten knocked onto the floor. 10:47; fuck. I stood up quickly, but then suddenly herd someone run through my door. I got back under the sheets quickly, hiding my naked body. Then, two familiar faces stormed through my bedroom door and dove onto the bed.

"Joe!" I squealed as he lay down on top of me. "Andy; get off of me." Jo quickly moved on top of me, straddling my body with his legs, and began tickling me. I began to laugh uncontrollably as his fingers ran up and down my stomach. He began pulling down the blanket but I quickly pulled it back up. Joe's eyes widened as he looked back at Patrick, who was just walking into the doorway.

"What the fuck did you do to my Courtney!" he screamed jokingly as he hopped off and started towards Patrick. He shrugged, as if knowing nothing. "You never told us you deflowered out little sister while you two had your little sleep over last night!"

I giggled, wondering why the hell Joe thought I was a virgin. He knew I had been with Pete for years, and considering that Pete will fuck anything with a vagina. It's kind of strange that he'd think I'd be a virgin. I glanced over at Patrick, whose face was turning a slight shade of pink. I smiled to myself. /there's the shy little boy I love/. "Deflower is such a strong word Joe", I smiled sinisterly.

His mouth fell opened as Andy exploded "What!?! You mean you two have been...together.... more then once. And you didn't think to tell us anything? We're like your fucking family and you didn't even tell us that you guys have been having a secret relationship on the side for who knows how long!"

I exploded into laughter as I wrapped the sheets around my naked frame and walked up to Patrick, giving him a wink as I kissed his lightly on the lips. "What can I say, I mean, how could I ever resist someone like him?"

The boys exchanged deranged glances before filing out of the room. I wrapped my arm around Patrick's waist before kissing him, only much more passionate, on his lips, feeling his smile push though. "How long you think it's gonna take the two of them to figure out that our so-called 'secret relationship' is just a big scam?"

I giggled as I rested my head on his shoulder. "I could really give a damn", I began as felt Patrick's hands move down to the small of my back, his fingers making small, relaxing circles. "I mean, as far as I'm concerned you are the only time that really matters." He let out an almost flattered expression as I continued. "I think I should probably get ready and packed if we're ever gonna get out of this town."

"You're right. And besides, by the way the way things move around, the word about us being...well an 'us' will probably get out to the general public by...I'd say six o' clock. I really don't want to be present when all the pandemonium breaks loose."

I smiled. "I don't think It would really be that bad." I took a pause as I glanced over at the clock. "I really should get ready though." Patrick smiled, knowing that I was right and started towards the door. He placed his hand on the brass knob and began opening it when I parted my lips, almost without noticing. "Patrick. Last night really was amazing."

He smiled, almost embarrassed as he gave me a slight nod and walked out the door. The moment it slammed shut I wiped the blankets off from my body and ran my naked frame over to the closet, where I threw on a pair of jeans and a band-t as I took about fifty days worth of clothes out of my closet and threw them into the biggest bag I could find, having to sit on the top of it to get it closed. I then went into the bathroom, quickly straightening my hair so it was somewhat reasonable looking, then quickly throwing it into the bag as well. After that, I slid on my vans and made my way out the door.

I walked out into the living room where I found all the boys jammin' out to the guitar hero 2 I had hooked up. I rolled my eyes as I lugged the huge bag out from my room, dragging it on the floor as I made my way to the boys. "Okay" I said out of breath. "I'm ready."

The boys all just looked at me, confused as to why in the world I would need that much shit, just for spending the holidays. "Uh... Patrick..." Joe said quickly as he pushed him forward towards me. "You're the handsome young stud who's fucking our little sister. Why don't you be the one to help her with her bag?"

Patrick shrugged as he walked towards me, grabbing my bag and struggling to get it up on its side. "What do you have in here?" he asked jokingly as he got it on its wheels. "Bricks?" I shook my head no as we all started towards the door. "Well it sure feels like it."

The boys all walked out of the door and began making there way down the corridor, Patrick and me fallowing slowly behind, just making small talk. Andy and Joe made it to the elevator are got inside, motioning for us to hurry. Patrick began speeding up before I grabbed his hand, pulling him back towards me. "Are you sure this whole thing is a good idea; this whole holiday thing with Pete"

"Why wouldn't it be?" he asked concerned.

"Because it's Pete. You know what kind of a relationship I've had with Pete in the past and... I don't know I just think it might be a little too soon to announce this whole thing, announce us to the families." My words began spilling together and I began to stutter. "I just think Pete would blow up at the both of us."

Patrick put his hands on the sides of my neck, and rubbed them softly. "It shouldn't matter what they think, Court", he smiled as he kissed me lightly on my forehead. "And if you don't want to announce this whole thing to our families then we don't have to. If you don't think it's right we shouldn't have to tell them."

I smiled, thinking about how sweet and considerate he was. With Pete it was only one way, his way. It was nice to be in a relationship that actually meant something. "Pat, I really think I love you."

"I think I love you too."









please comment :]
Sign up to rate and review this story