Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto without the ninjas

Uchiha Itachi, the eye doctor

by maddogg91 2 reviews

Sasuke yells at Naruto

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Characters: Itachi, Kakashi, Naruto, Obito, Sasuke - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 339 words

-1Cliche
Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi fell threw the gap in space. "What the hell did you do this time Sasuke." Naruto yelled. "What are you talking about, you messed things up again you idiot." Sasuke angerly replied. As they argue, they saw a strange door. "Naruto and Sasuke, we don't know where that door my lead so try no to open it." "You mean this door" Naruto said while opening the door. "IDIOT" Sasuke yelled as a bright light appeared.
"Now look what you done you idiot." Sasuke said
"Sasuke I swear I'm going to hurt you, Believe it." Naruto screamed back. All of a sudden they disappeared.

"Where are we?" Sasuke said. "Probably an alternate world." Naruto replied. "Did you actually pass the academy exam?" Sasuke said. "What that suppose to mean?" Naruto said.
"He could be right you know." Kakashi said. "Couldn't it be some sort of genjutsu." Sasuke asked. "No i tried hurting myself and releasing it, It's a world you two created." Kakashi said. "Haha I told you." Naruto chuckled.
"Hush, someone's coming." Kakashi whispered
They hide behind a wall, when suddenly a mysterious voice said "So how are your eyes now Obito-san." "That voice, It couldn't be." Sasuke whispered.
"Obito?" Kakashi questioned himself. "There great thanks to you and these new glasses that also prevents things from going in my eye, again thank you Dr. Itachi." "Itachi!" Sasuke yelled while running towards him. "Look who it is, Sasuke-kun, what are you doing here, did mother send you to get an examination or something." Itachi said. "You know it's for you to die." Sasuke yelled. "Die, oh is it a new game or something, your so silly Sasuke." Itachi said. "Wait sasuke." Kakashi says. "Why should I, he's probably the one doing this to us." Sasike yelled. "Before you conclude any of your ideas take a look at the guy over there, his name is Obito Uchiha." Kakashi explained.




_________________________________________________
I will finish as soon as I get to another computer so don't worry :b BELIEVE IT!
Sign up to rate and review this story