Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

MOSHPIT!

by My_Chem_Gurl666 1 review

Well, Elena is at the Vans Warped Tour when somebody runs into her. Well, you guessed it- it'sRyan. SORRY not good with summuries, plz read and comment!! it's my first completed story I've EVER wri...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 263 words - Complete

0Unrated
I was at a Warped Tour moshpit. I was head banging to the Used. I felt so free, standing there with my head bobbing to the beat of Take it Away. Someone ran into me; I turned around to face a chocolate-eyed, brown-haired boy, about 20 yrs old or so. I was attracted to him, but I was only 18 yrs old.
"Sorry, some person behind me fucked me up." He spat.
"No, it's okay. Damn, I hate some of the people here, don't you?" I asked.
"Yeah, they're dumbass, potheads." he laughed. "Hey, come with me, the music's hurting my head." He yelled over the music, grabbing my hand.
We were at a water stand; he bought me a water, but he wouldn't take a dollar for it. We stood there, drinking our waters.
"My name is Ryan Ross. What's yours?" He questioned.
"Elena, Elena Mallows. Nice to meet you." I smiled, shaking his hand.
We just stood there, talking for hours. It was soon dark.
"Let me take you home. He told me, his eyes gazing into mine.
"Uhh, sure." I finally said, him grabbing my hand, walking to the parking lot.
He soon had me home, but I didn't get out of the car right away. He looked at me intensely.
"Good-bye, Ryan." I said, turning to get out of the car.
"Wait!" he said grabbing my hand, my eyes filling with tears, knowing I would never see him again. He turned me around and kissed me deeply.
"Here's my number. Please, please call me." He whispered loudly. "Good-night, Elena.
THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story