Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way Curse

Almost Like Crystals

by MyChemPrincess77 1 review

hmm what do i say about this one? sorry if it is kinda occ..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 796 words

0Unrated
The car ride was a quiet one, the only sounds was the rain gently tapping on the car freeway and Mikey typing on his laptop. I rested my head against the glass, watching the rain fall down the windows like I always did when I was little. I could feel the small drops slipping through the tiny crack in the top of the window that I opened. The water fell lightly, and it apparently annoyed my dad.
"Gerard, close your window," he ordered. "It's getting my shirt wet."
I sighed and unwillingly pressed the button, making the rain stop falling in.
"Thank you," he said and I nodded shortly in reply.
I put my head back against the window, staring at the cars whizzing by.

The fresh, cool air was being blown around, causing the leaves on the trees to shake, as if being beaten around by the wind. The rain splashed on the ground, moving rapidly in a small stream. It created a pattern as it glided along the pebbles, sinking down the street. The mysterious girl walked down the street, only with the company of nature at its worst. Shadows appeared in the glow of a car's headlights for a quick second, and then were blurred by darkness.

I jerked my head up, feeling sudden pain beating in my head. I looked around, taking in the familiar sounds and sights of the car. I slightly moaned, rubbing the spot where it hurt.
"Gerard, are you okay?" my mom asked with concern.
"I have a headache," I told her. She looked over at my dad and bit her lip. I looked outside the window, taking notice that the rain had stopped, and we were pulling in the busy parking lot.

Inside was crazy, with people standing everywhere and little kids running around. My mom turned to us as my dad walked over to reserve a table.
"Gerard, go with your brother into the gift shop while we wait," she said, giving us each a twenty. I nodded and followed Mikey.
The gift shop had mostly things for little kids, with a few candles and card sections. They had little cards with your names on them, and uninteresting posters. There was an area on the left that had candy; Mikey and I always went over there first.
Feeling very uninterested, I picked up a packet of /Sweet Tarts/, pretending to look at it. The colors of pink and green seemed to swirl, creating a blackish color. The noises around me faded, being replaced by an ear piercing scream.
I jumped up, accidentally dropping it. My brother was standing in front of me, holding a little bag full of candy.
"Are you going to get that or just stair at it?" he asked.
"Oh. I guess not," I mumbled, throwing it back in the box it came in. Mikey walked over the counter, leaving me standing there.
A girl walked by, and I caught a sudden glimpse of her.
It was one of those moments when you feel like you know a person, but you just can't find a name for them. So it starts haunting you until you want to scream, because you know you met them before. I was so tempted to walk up to her and start talking, as if we were old friends. When she turned to a full angle, I got a look that I will never forget.
She had light skin that gently merged with her dark brown hair. It had red and blonde highlights, all different shades that blended. It was tied back in a sleek ponytail, with a few loose bangs falling down over her clear forehead. She was in the work outfit that they wore here, a black vest, black pants and white shirt.
She smiled shyly at me when she organized the baskets, and I took notice her crystal blue eyes were focused on me. I smiled back, realizing we weren't that far away. Before I could inch closer a little kid came up to her and asked where the glow and the dark stars were. She went to go show the little kid where they were, and I swear she looked at me in the corner of her eye.
Mikey tapped me on the shoulder. "Did you get anything?"
"No, now let's get out of here," I said, still in a daze. The only thing on my mind was her eye color, and how they looked almost white when she looked at me on the side. They resembled a delicate crystal, one unlike many other, and they looked so familiar..


-------------------------
ok is this getting too OOC?? i am trying to make it more boyish.. i dont really know how brothers act.. i have a sister. lol.
Sign up to rate and review this story