Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My First Warp Tour

he bought me a dress

by closet_vampire 4 reviews

O__O

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-24 - 323 words

1Exciting
Light dimly streaming, met Viola's face. She lay on her back staring through the somewhat closed curtain of her hotel room. Bob asleep lying next to her curled and almost small child like. His eyes lids lightly fluttering as he dreamt. Viola stroked his face lightly; no longer afraid he would leave in the middle of the night. After they had made love, she stayed awake watching him as he settled next to her. His light cooing and then small breathing, so peaceful and Bob always seemed like the tough guy.

"Viola," His lips moved, but he remained with his face into her side.

"Yes," Her voice croaked.

He slowly sat up letting the blankets fall from his back in rolls, Viola copied.

"I know you didn't sleep the whole night."

She bite on her lip,
"I was afraid."

"I wouldn't leave you, not after," he smiled licking his lower lip placing a hand upon her flushed cheek moving it to her neck, "not after what we did," he leaned in kissing her collarbone.

She gasped running a hand through his blonde ruffled hair. Bob pulled from her neck to her lips, kissing deeply holding her gently. His cell phone caused them to void and break apart; Bob reached over picking it up.

"What?"

Muttering on the other end.

"None of your business."

Muttering.

"And so what if I did?"

Cheering.

"Frank go to hell."

Voice change.

"Maybe Twelve."

More muttering.

"WHAT!"

Calming soothing speech.

"Why did it change?"

Explanation.

"Fine," Bob hit end, turning to Viola, "We have to go."

She nodded looking down, she felt awful. Bob pulled her into a hug as tears leaked out of her eyes. She tried to hide them.

"What's wrong," He whispered.

"I don't want to go back."

"Why?"

"Pete."

"What did he do to you," Bob said fiercely.

"Nothing," She blurted, "He just," She paused holding her breath, "he just bought me a dress."
Sign up to rate and review this story