Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'd End My Days with You in a Hail of Bullets

To Ray's House

by mcr_lover103 2 reviews

title explains it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-24 - 613 words

0Unrated
AU: Thats for all of the great comments! This is one of my favorite chapters. Comment/rate if you like!

After an intensive make out session on the back steps, me and Frankie headed inside to figure out what to do today. I suddenly decided that we could head over to Ray's house. Ray was a cool guy and he didn't mind PDAs. Too much that is. After getting Frank to agree, and calling up Ray, we started to walk to Ray's house.

Along the walk, I decided to quickly stop to go into a little deli to grab some cigarettes. Frank had decided to wait outside for me. I found my favorite brand of cigarettes and set it down on the counter. I then started to search my pockets for the money I had brought with me.

"Gerard!", I heard Frank calling to me from outside the store. He sounded almost scared so I rushed outside to find him.

I saw Frank aganist the side of the store and two little Mexican guys, even shorter than Frank, standing right up next to him. The two morons were hitting on my poor Frankie who was scared out of his mind. Immediately angry rushed into my blood. No one could just go around hitting on the dude I loved.

"If you two assholes don't get away from him I swear I will kill you both", I growled, taking a few dangerous steps toward them.

I could see fear flash across their faces as the two guys ran away after rambling off something in spanish. I had to ask Ray what they said. Either way, those two would probably never hit on some innocent guy again. I walked close to Frank, who I could tell was still a bit scared.

"You okay Gorgeous?" I asked him. Frank just looked at me and then wrapped his arms around me. I just held him there for a few minutes.

"I'm never leaving your side again", Frank announced when I untwisted him from my arms.

"Thats fine by me, it'll be fun to have you around all the time", I replied as we continued the walk, "We'll be at Ray's house soon"

We arrived at Ray's house and I introduced Frank to Ray. The three of us then sat in his living room talking. Which I knew I could have done if I had stayed home. Frank started telling the story of the two Mexican guys hitting on him. Then I remembered what the guys had said and recited the words as best as I could to Ray. Ray thought for a few seconds.

"So what did they say to Gee?" Frank now anxiously asked Ray.

"They said 'we beg for your mercy. We didn't mean any disrespect to either of you'", Ray told us, then turned to look at me directly "You must have really scared those dudes Gerard"

"Well they were hittin on my adorable Frankie", I said, "And I'm the only one who can hit on him"

"Thats right", Frank chimed in with a smile. He leaned over to where I was sitting and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"I don't care that you guys are going out", Ray said half jokingly, "But please no PDA right in front of me"

"Then you better turn around", I replied to Ray as I then gave Frank a slow, passionate kiss on the lips, earning a moan from Frank.

"I hope you were serious when you said you were never leaving my side", I said to Frank when we broke away.

"I was", Frank replied happily.

Ray sighed, "Theres no controlling you two, is there?"
Sign up to rate and review this story