Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Spontaneous Combustion

Hey Noah

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 3 reviews

A story of a tour. It's funny. Read and review. CHAOS!!!!!!

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-04-24 - Updated: 2007-04-24 - 516 words

0Unrated
Dear Reader,
I LOVE CASEY! I would like to thank my lovely TWO reviewers: Anna2408 (anonymous reviewer) and BenjisRiotGirl79 (a not so anonymous reviewer). Thank you both. REVIEW MY STORIES OR FACE MY EVIL NINJA MONKEYS (I just got them they're cool!) AND MY ROBOT BEE! BEWARE THE BEE! I know some of you are wondering why I put my boy friend in this, well I have your answer right here: I love him, and I wanted to show that this will not be a romance. And I also know some of you wonder where I get my evil flying flesh eating monkeys, evil ninja monkey and my robot bee from and my answer to you is: none of yo business. CASEY!
Love,
MV
P.s. There is a real poll like poll on my profile. Got there and vote for who you want me to write my next story about when I finish my other one! GO VOTE!
P.s.s POINTLESS PART!!!! In this part nothing happens. You have been warned.

"Hey Noah, hey Noah, hey Noah, hey Noah, hey Noah, hey Noah, hey Noah, hey Noah, hey Noah, hey Noah, hey Noah, hey Noah, hey Noah, hey Noah, hey Noah, hey NOah, hey Noah, HEY NOAH!" I yelled repeatedly trying to get Noah's attention.
"It has been 15 minutes now Billey. WHAT do you want?" He asked putting the book he was reading on the floor.
"I forgot." I said pouting and crossing my arms over my chest. I thought hard about what I was going to say but it didn't come.
"Who wants to watch Zim?!" Carly sang walking into the entertainment space thing.
"I DO!" I yelled. Noah groaned and got up.
"NOT ME!" He mocked. I glared at him and he walked away. Casey, Travis and Ryan walked onto the bus.
"ZIM!" I yelled to them. Travis sighed and shook his head.
"I'm going to go to bed." He said walking to back.
"I want to watch it!" Ryan said sitting on the floor in front of Carly. She reached down and messed up his already messed up hair. "Hey don't mess with messy perfection." He said.
"Hey don't make me snap in 'Z' formation!" Carly cried and snapped in a 'Z' formation. "Oh, too late." Casey laughed sitting next to me. His arm wrapped around me. Carly put in the episode Bad, Bad rubber piggy /. My favorite episode ever! We watched a few other episodes after that. Casey fell asleep in the middle of Dark Harvest. / I stared at his sleeping form. His short brown hair stuck up abit, his black glasses falling down his nose, his green Dropkick Murphys shirt and tight black jeans. Pretty and to make it better his beautiful tan Chuck Taylors. I LOVE HIM! No, really he is a great person. I kissed him on the cheek and smiled looking over to Carly who was looking at me and shaking her head. She isn't Casey's biggest fan. I'm not sure why she never told me. Ryan also fell asleep. And I was soon to fallow
Sign up to rate and review this story