Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This Year's Apologies

There was at least some hope, right?

by aznfoblover 2 reviews

You wanted it folks, and you got it. This is THE SEQUEL to Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out. We're back with Becca and the guys three years later, and people seem to have grown up (seem being the key...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-24 - Updated: 2007-04-24 - 526 words

0Unrated
=====
Chapter 4
=====

Pete's POV (yes I know what I'm doing is freakishly new...for now...)

Andy and Joe played with Ally. I just sat there. Why did she choose Patrick? Was she really trying to hurt me as much as possible? First she has Mikey's kid and shoves her in my face, and now this? I didn't even try to listen in on their conversation. I knew it would be about Ally and Mikey and that summer. Why did I ever think that I was over her?

How could I think that I was ever over her?

Looking at her in her state of vulnerability, I just wanted to take her in my arms and hold her.

"Fuck," I heard Joe mutter distantly. He and Andy ran after Ally who obviously interrupted the conversation. Andy took care of it. I went back to trying to listen in on them. Gerard was talking. I couldn't hear much.

All of a sudden, I saw something wonderful. Ally freaked out, and as Patrick put his arm around her, she shoved it away. There was at least some hope, right?

/Patrick is your best friend/, I heard that annoying voice in my head say. I made myself repeat it. As I watched her and thought how much I wanted her. /Don't think of that now/, I scolded myself.

I went to actually play with Ally like I was supposed to be doing all along. Maybe I could take my mind off of things while I did. I could hear Joe and Andy whispering about how they were worried about me behind us. I ignored them.

"Hey, Ally. I'm your Uncle Petey," I said. She looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back, and she turned back to her drawing, apparently satisfied. "What are you coloring?" I asked in a small voice.

"Shh. It's a secret," she said, not looking up. "It's for Uncle Joe-Joe. Help me hide it." She turned her back on Joe and I sat behind her. She giggled as she finished and held up her handiwork. It was Joe, all right. As a clown. I smiled and nodded for her to give it to him. She was just about to hand it to him when he stopped watching us.

Two women had just walked through the door. I didn't pay much attention to them. I looked aroundt the room. Joe was drooling, as well as Gerard. I didn't see why. Until I saw them.

Oh, God help me now. When had I ever thought I wasn't over Becca?

Looking at that one girl on the left, I knew that I was now way over Becca.

~~~~~
So I'm going to be back indefinetly. I don't know if I can keep this up, but I'll try. Maybe starting a new story, tell me if you want to read part of it and maybe I'll post it. I know that you hate fillers, but I'm running out of inspiration. Any ideas from you would help. That would mean reviewing. Which everyone should do because it makes me happy.


Oh and did you like how the chapter was in Pete's POV?
Sign up to rate and review this story