Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Show Me What You Got!

right where i want to be

by SongbirdFlyAway 9 reviews

dun dun dunnnn

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-24 - Updated: 2007-04-25 - 759 words

4Exciting
I sat up in my bed... the bed I had been laying in for the passed 3 hours. Thinking.
I flung open the curtain and planted my feet on the floor.
The guys were gone - they were already almost finished performing. I sat out on this performance tonight.

I looked out the door and saw the fans waiting outside for the two major bands to come out and sign autographs and pose for pictures. This indicated that Fall Out Boy had finished their set and the show was over.
I grabbed my pass and jumped out of the bus, skipping the stairs. My bare feet hit the ground of the parking lot and I took off running. Just running as fast as I could to where the mob of fans was starting.
I pushed through the teens and their mothers and quickly flashed my pass at the security guard, who let me in and I didn't stop running.

I saw him standing there, at the end of the hallway, talking to one of the roadies and handing off his wires. I took a breath and ran towards him. He didn't see me coming towards him, it was probably better this way.

I ran to him and flung my arms around his neck, startling him, thinking I was some fan who escaped, and forcing him to turn towards me. I didn't even give him time to notice that it wasn't just a fan, I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him. I kissed him harder than I've ever kissed anybody. He slid one hand under my wads of matted hair and another on the small of my back, pulling me in closer.

I pulled away after a few seconds and slid my hands from the back of his neck to around the frame of his face.
"I'm so sorry."

He slid both arms around my waist and smiled at me, bigger than I've ever seen him smile before.
He kissed me. This time passionately, soft, and beautiful. His tongue parted my lips and our mouths moved in sync.

I let my body become part of his and it felt so right.

We both pulled away and looked around. He laughed. "Let's go somewhere more private."

I smiled and kissed him. "Okay... let's go."

He took my hand and led me down the hall way I had just sprinted down and out of the door where I plowed through fans.

The screams started.

Our ears were flooded with "PATRICK's!!" and "I LOVE YOUU's!!!"

It was the first time I ever saw him not pay attention to his fans... he was all about me. He had his forehead on my forehead, his arm around my shoulders.

We got to the bus and he opened the door and let me in.

He stood in front of me and smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Yeah -- this feels about right."

He put his forehead on mine. "Good... I'm glad you feel that way." He quickly kissed my lips.

We stood there for a little, kissing, until I noticed the girls across the lot going crazy and running towards the bus. I pulled away from him. "Patrick - I think the guys are coming."

Patrick let out a moan of disapproval and took my hand. "We should probably just keep this low-key for a while, you know --"

I finished his sentence with a smile "-- avoid drama?"

I smiled. "Exactly."

We took a seat at the booth as the guys walked into the bus, asking Patrick where he went off to, and Patrick explaining that he didn't feel well and he just wanted to go back to the bus.

A few hours later, the guys settled down and were ready to go to sleep, even though I had already made my way to bed about an hour before. I was finally starting to doze off when the vibration of my cell phone snapped me out of it.

1 Unread Message from Patrick :: I think you're laying in the wrong bunk...

I smiled to myself and quickly checked the mirror hanging up on the wall of my tiny space; I opened the curtain and peered out... it was clear. I slyly slid off of my bunk and into the one next to me.

I felt strong arms around me and I put my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes.

"Thank you Patrick... this is exactly where I want to be."

_________________________________________________________________________

wtf?! dont ask me haha...
just review, plase?!! loveyouuuu.
Sign up to rate and review this story