Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Don't Know How You Do It

I fall as hard as I try

by -LoVe-CaNt-SaVe-YoU- 2 reviews

i know its been years since i updated i have no excuse. IF I GET A MINIMUM OF 6 REVIEWS I WILL UPDATE AGAIN ON WEDNESDAY!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-28 - Updated: 2007-04-28 - 1048 words

1Exciting
"Oh" was all Bree could get out.

"Wait who are Chris and Je - oh yea" Joe asked and answered himself.

"If you guys wanna leave we totally understand.." Andy said touching Bree's arm.

"No no I'm fine it's a big party I'll probably never even talk to them. This is your night to celebrate and I want to be here with you" Bree forced a smile and the guys bought it.

"Well if your sure?" Pete asked.

"Yeah totally forget them" Bree replied.

The night seemed to be going well with Patrick doing his best Godfather impression and Joe high as a kite Bree couldn't stop laughing. William rejoined them about a half an hour later.

"Hey guys! Ehm would you mind playing? We were supposed to play but Adam cant make it and we need some live entertainment so I came to you!" Willaim asked pleading.

"No we could do that right?" Andy looked round at the other guys.

"yeah no problem" Pete agreed getting up .

"Do you mind?" Patrick asked Bree.

"No go on I'll have front row seats" Bree smiled. Patrick turned and followed William along with the rest of the guys.

Bree went and got herself something to drink and saw them there. Chris and Jenna practically eating each others faces right in the middle of the hall. I guess she's not with Matt anymore Bree thought shocked / or maybe she is how well did I ever really know her? /. Bree disappeared back into the crowd she didn't want to have to talk with them and they probably would have had to come up for air sometime and they probably would have spotted her. She made her way to the front of the crowd surrounding the boys small set in the middle of the living room.

"Ok so I don't know if many of you have heard us before but maybe you have but if you haven't we're Fall Out Boy. This song is off our album that we're about to go off and record its called "Parker Lewis Cant Lose (But I'm Gonna Give It My Best Shot!)"" Pete shouted into the mic.

You laughed off my affections
While I passed by your direction
I should have known from your walk, yeah
It was the end of you

It's not like I don't respect your opinion
Quick with lips, just rip me apart
Sometimes, it's times like this, yeah

I got a big mouth
And maybe you could handle shutting it up
A simple contradiction
Could shake my whole foundation
Parker Lewis can't lose

Taking back every step towards you
Still failing at everything I do
In the meantime just talking with my shoes
Converse with my Converse
At least they hear a word I say
And scrutinize it
Just as far as they can tell what I'm getting at
Tied my tongue around my neck
For the last time

It's not like I don't respect your opinion
Quick with lips, just tear me apart
Sometimes, it's times like this, yeah

I got a big mouth
And maybe you could handle shutting it up
A simple contradiction
Could shake my whole foundation
Parker Lewis can't lose, yeah
Yeah
Yeah

This is the last song about you
This is the last song that I waste on you


Bree nearly lost her voice belting out all the words she got so lost in the song she didn't even notice who was standing right behind her. Patrick had just started the opening riff to Pretty In Punk when Bree felt herself being pulled back into the crowd.

"What the fuck!? Get Your hands off me-" Bree shouted turning around to face the mysterious person only to find it was her ex best friend Jenna.

Oh no here comes drama Bree thought as Jenna opened her mouth.

"Well if it isn't the whore, how've you been?" Jenna asked fake sweetly.

"Grow up Jenna." Bree replied simply trying to turn away but Jenna caught her arm and tugged her back.

"Now that's just rude. Here I am trying to strike up a conversation after months of not seeing you and here you are turning your back on me. Now tell me again who's the one who needs to grow up?"

"Seriously Jenna what do you want cause I'm not buying your bullshit." Bree snapped already tired of Jenna's game.

"I wanted you to know that me and Matt broke up. I was heart broken and you weren't there for me. What kind of friend does that make you?! It's a good thing Chris was there you know just as much as me that he can really make someone feel better." Jenna smirked.

"What are we now six why don't you take your jackass of a boyfriend and get the fuck out. Your nothing but a slut and a whore and we were never really friends." Bree exploded

Jenna snapped and slapped Bree so hard across the face people standing around them heard it over the music and turned around.

"Don't you dare call me a slut. Who the fuck do you think you are!" Jenna screeched making a scene.

"You know what whatever Jenna I've had enough of your drama" Bree turned to leave but before she did she decided to turn around quickly and punch Jenna's pretty nose. Bree heard a crack and couldn't help but smile weakly as the stunned crowd that had formed around them laughed. By now the music had stopped and Patrick had just forced himself through the crowd to Bree.

"Are you -" he didn't need to finish that sentence because he saw Jenna clutching her bloody nose and he laughed.

"I guess your ok ..." he smiled.

"Whoa nice right hook!" Joe exclaimed having come just in time to see Bree punch Jenna.

Jenna stormed out no sign of Chris in tow.

"uhm you wanna leave now??" Patrick asked still laughing.

"I think that would be a good idea!" Bree replied.

"Aw man why'd you gotta take Mike Tyson away I wanna see another bitch fight!" Pete laughed hysterically.

Patrick drove Bree home and kissed her goodnight. She managed to sneak passed her dad's and Melody's bedroom without waking them up which considering how drama filled her night was was a good thing.
Sign up to rate and review this story