Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Reference of Destroy Me

Stuck to You-I'd quit the tour, but I'm already dead.

by WillBertluverX 1 review

Call me Bernadette. I am an outspoken girl. Shy on the outside. I have a problem. It's a Boy. One of those stupid ones. I've just met him. Some kind of Rock star. Not what I needed. B...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-04-29 - Updated: 2007-04-29 - 658 words

0Unrated
I am the one and only Bernadette Marie Antoinette. And no I am not related to the infamous Marie, sadly I am just a French girl still trying to tap into the American ways. I never wanted to come to America anyways, it all started back in Paris when I was the age of 10.

At the time I didn't understand what my parents were fighting about all the time, but now I know. It was stupid I think but anyway, my father caught my mom with some snooty pants artist. She was suppose to be on some "business trip" but she was off being swept away by her secret lover; he took her to Spain supposedly- how cliché is that.

So my father decided to take me with him to America to visit his mother for a while. That was 10 years ago and somehow I am still in America. Recently I have started art school in Georgia and I live with my best friend Quincy in apartments down the street from the school.

::Ring::Ring::Ring::

" Quincy! Please get the phone!"

" Why can't you get it?"

::Ring::

" I am not in the mood to argue..."

"It's not my fault that stupid dude...OUCH!"

I hit my target.

" Bernadette you really didn't have to throw a shoe at me." she said while picking up the phone.

" It was the only way I could get you to answer the phone." I smirked. She glared back at me. I went back to my drawing.

"Hello? Uh...yea she is here, but I'm not sure if she wants to talk with you right now. Ugh, fine I will ask."

" Who is it?" I said in a snappy tone.

" Its Peter."

Yes. I know Pete Wentz, and yes he is hot in person. But he is no prince charming, in fact he should be crowned Prince Douche Bag.

" Hand me the phone...What do you want ?"

" Can I come over?" he whined.

" If you haven't realized you live in Chicago and I'm in Georgia so..."

" That's what I meant. Can I come visit you?"

" I don't have time for this, I am in the middle of giving a stranger a blow job. Keyword: Leave me alone!"

"Bernadette..." he whined once again.

"Peter.." I whined mimicking him.

"...Goodbye."

I imagined him sitting there his ego twisted from getting the dial tone. Quincy looked over at me from the kitchen doorway.

" What?"

" Why don't you just give him a chance?"

I glared at her giving her a warning to shut-up. She disappeared back into the kitchen. 10 minutes later she came out with 2 glasses of hot tea, she sat down next to me looking over my shoulder at the sketch.

" Do you mind?" I said continuing to draw.

" Sorry. Why do you draw that same lady every time?"

" It's my mother. What I remember of her..."

" Where is she?"

" Probably off in France with some hotshot." I smirked a little. Just like her.

"So back to Pete, give him chance he'll grow on you."

" Oh he has grown on me all right, like a bad itching parasite that won't go away. Why did you have to introduce us, he is obsessed with me and its getting to be a problem."

" Are you kidding? He is a freaking rock star to all the other girls, everyone else would kill just to have him glance at them."

" Well I'm not everyone else. I mean he has had Ashlee Simpson before why doesn't he just go back to her." I snarled.

" Because there is one thing Pete Wentz doesn't like and that's American bimbos."

I laughed a little. "So I'm just a French bimbo to him."

"You know that's not what I meant. Just give a little time."

" Whatever. I'm going to bed I have an early class tomorrow."

I laid in bed trying to get that stupid boy out of my head but I couldn't shake him off.
Sign up to rate and review this story