Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > keeping a secret from you...

eighteen...

by skeleton_crew13 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-29 - Updated: 2007-04-29 - 201 words

0Unrated
2 days later

"Frank, Audrei...Gerard, Nicole, Ray and Bob are coming over for movie night" Mikey said after he got off the phone... i looked away from the tv and at Frank. he was on one couch and i on another.

"since when have we had movie night?!? it sounds so lame" Frank said.

"we'll watch the nightmare before christmas" Mikey said, sitting down on our third couch. Frank jumped up from his couch.

"OKAY! hey, guess what?!? i love movie night" he began skipping to his room singing 'this is halloween.' Mikey rolled his eyes.

"we're not really going to watch it, are we?!?" i asked

"no, Rays bringing over a scary movie" i groaned.

"a scary movie?!? C'MON! do you remember what happened the last time we watched a scary movie here?!?"

"you pissed your pants" Mikey said trying to hold in his laugh.

"exactly...and ya'll made fun of me for weeks!"

"you are weird...when we go to the theatres, you arent scared but when we watch them at home, you freak out and such"

"well duh, Mikey...you're much safer in a movie theatre where zombies and what not cant get you" i stated. Mikey sighed....
Sign up to rate and review this story