Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'd End My Days with You in a Hail of Bullets

We'll See Tomorrow

by mcr_lover103 3 reviews

I had no clue what to name this chapter :P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-30 - Updated: 2007-04-30 - 401 words

1Hot
As soon as Frank got off me, he quickly ran over to the dresser and pulled on the Iron Maiden t-shirt he had picked out. I have to say that Frank looked quite adorable in my t-shirt. Mikey then glanced over Frank.

"What happened to your face?", Mikey asked Frank, who was now sitting beside me on the bed.

"Well, its a long story but to sum it up I got beat up", Frank told him, adding a little whimper for dramatic effect.

"It'll look better in a couple of days", Mikey remarked about his black eye as he went off to his own room. Now the thoughts of Frank being beat up re-entered my mind.

"I am still pissed off about those morons", I announced to Frank. He looked at me, his one eye surrounded by a mixture of purple and black.

"I know. I can't believe I have to go face them at school tomorrow", Frank sighed, leaning on me, "Its going to be so awkward"

"I hate to sound corny, but ignore them", I told him, "Or just beat them up yourself. Or let me"

Frank gave me a smile and closed his eyes "We'll see which one it is tomorrow"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around 6pm, Frank announced that he actually had to head home. I was a bit disappointed. Frank usually stayed for dinner every night. He was probably tired from telling my mom the story over again.

"Its one of the few nights my parents are home and want to eat together", Frank explained to us, "And of course that night has to be the day I have a black eye"

"Well tell your mother I said hello", my mom told Frank as she trotted into the other room.

I then proceded to walk Frank outside, which was another little ritual. We sat on the dirty front steps, just staring at the end of the sunset. It was quite beautiful. The sky was mixed with purple, pink and blue. Our silence was broken by Frank.

"I'll see you later", Frank told me before I gave him a kiss goodbye.

"Have fun with your parents", I teased Frank, who in returned gave a weird look.

"I doubt it, but I'll try", Frank told me as he trotted across my lawn.

AU:I know, a bit of a filler. I am trying to add some drama soon. You can guess where :)
Sign up to rate and review this story