Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > The Black Swan

waiting

by gecko 0 reviews

title kind of tells all. zack and his thoughts on Ally

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-04-30 - Updated: 2007-05-01 - 355 words

0Unrated
SORRY FOR THE DELAY.
Zack sat with his back against the side of the transport. All he was doing was staring. It didn't take Mich much time to figure out what was wrong.
"You love her don't you?" Zack stared thunder struck at his foster brother.
"Where the hell did that come from?" Mich smiled and sat down
"Dude, you're just sitting and staring at the spot where she went over the side of the cliff. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out."
"Genius your not little bro. I was just thinking..." Mich, if it was possible, perked up even more at his brother's words.
"About?"
"Nothing that involves you or your potential date with Lira."
"How did you know?!?"
"Call it instinct. Now if you'll excuse me I have some important thinking to do." Mich stood from his perch on the transport and stretched
"Ok, ok I can take a hint. Holler when they get back, I'm going to have a short nap so holler loud."
"Ok, sleep well." Zack resumed his staring. A slow breeze wound its way across the plateau where he was seated 'she IS going to come back. She WILL be back. I mean she still has to yell at me some more. And she knows that she is an important part of the teem. And yes I do miss her, I mean we spend so much time together that it is hard to spend time apart but do I love her?' The rattle of gunfire caught Zack's wandering attention. 'now what?' still he could not see Ally or Lira.
"What is taking them so long?" he murmured, frowning. Then resuming his watch on the cliff edge he began to wonder about his brother. 'Do Mich and Lira have a crush on each other? Dose Ally know?' and if so why did no one tell me?' this last thought was cut off as the sound of arguing voices penetrated the air around him. His heart leaped in his chest and a small smile flickered on his lips. She was back.
(i'll try to make the next one longer)
Sign up to rate and review this story