Categories > Original > Erotica

Secret Crush

by lost_in_the_shuffle 2 reviews

Pleasure can be found when a secret crush is no longer a secret. ************************************************* I was having trouble getting this posted, than for some reason it posted like tw...

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-01 - Updated: 2007-05-02 - 541 words - Complete

2Exciting
Kiara had a huge crush on Dillon the guy who had worked in her department for about six months. With his wavy red hair and tall athletic form, all the women were crazy for him. Kiara didn't think she would have a chance.
Then when Dillon had a party at his apartment, they ended up in a conversation that lasted for hours. Before they knew it, everyone else had left.
The drinks she had consumed made her bold, and as they sat on the couch together she placed her hand on his knee. "I have a secret crush on you," she admitted leaning forward. Dillon leaned forward until their lips almost touched.
"What would you say if I told you I had a secret crush on you too?" He asked,
"I'd say the secret was out." Kiara said right before Dillon kissed her.

He held her head in his hands, gently tasting her lips, before plunging his tongue in her mouth. Kiara moaned and put her hands on his shoulders, leaning into him, deepening the kiss. He drew away, and stood up, pulling her off the couch. He led her down the hall, to his bedroom, where he paused in the doorway to kiss her again.

He pushed her against the wall, kissing her hard, sticking one hand up her shirt to caress her breast. Dillon pulled her shirt over her head, than unclasped her bra, baring Kiara's breasts to his view. He lowered his head, sucking and nipping at her nipples. She threw her head back in ecstasy. Dillon pulled his own shirt off and tossed it on the floor. Kiara ran her hands over his smooth chest, than licked one of his nipples causing him to sharply inhale with pleasure.

He kissed her again than unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Dillon caressed Kiara through her black panties making her whimper in passion. He pulled her panties off her, than stuck one hand between her thighs. She cried out as he put two fingers into her warm wetness, stroking her clit.

Dillon undid his pants, quickly kicking out of them. He lifted Kiara until she straddled him, he stuck his hard cock inside of her, "Wrap your legs around me and don't let go," he said to her, in a voice rough with passion. Gritting his teeth with the pleasure of feeling her vagina squeeze his cock. He grasped her hips, thrusting all the way into her.

Kiara moaned at the feel of his cock deep inside her tightening her legs around him. Dillon began to pound into her, thrusting harder and harder. Kiara panted and whimpered in pleasure as she felt her orgasm building arching her head back as he kissed her neck. He thrust into her, and she bit his shoulder as she climaxed hard. He thrust into her twice more than came as hard as she had.

Kiara sagged against him too weak to stand, he kissed her again before carrying her to the bed. He laid down with her head on his chest and wrapped his arms around her. Kiara smiled to herself as she thought about all the pleasures can be had, when a secret crush is no longer a secret.
Sign up to rate and review this story