Categories > Original > Erotica

Room Service

by lost_in_the_shuffle 2 reviews

Sometimes a little room service is all you need.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-01 - Updated: 2007-05-02 - 651 words - Complete

1Hot
I had been staying at a hotel for a while since I broke up with my boyfriend. I was really hot by this time, it had been so long since I had sex. I was cranky, lonely and really horny.
Someone knocked on the door just as I was about to watch some porn, hoping it would help me at least get off. It was room service with my food. I put on a robe and answered the door. The guy, whose name tag said Bryan, was hot really hot. He looked like Orlando Bloom but taller and more muscular.
"Room service," he said, flashing me a killer smile. I opened the door wider to let him in, after he set the tray down and turned to leave. I accidentally let my robe fall open slightly, his smile got bigger when he saw my body, which was quite good for a woman my age. "What time do you get off . . . work?" I asked him, when he stopped by the door staring at my breasts. He smiled again, "in about an hour," he said. I didn't say anything else, just smiled at him in invitation
I closed the door and leaned against it, breathing heavily, my nipples tight and aching, hot wetness between my thighs.

A little more than an hour passed before I heard another knock on my door, my heart pounding in anticipation I hurried to answer it. Bryan walked into the room, and I closed the door behind him. Before I could say a word, he pushed me against the door kissing me hard.
I moaned and rubbed myself up against him as he pulled my robe open. He buried his face between my breasts. Than captured one of my nipples in his mouth laving it with his tongue, before pulling on it hard.
I grabbed the edge of his shirt pulling it over his head, throwing it across the room. He kissed me again as he lifted me, I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me to the bed, where he gently laid me, before pulling off the rest of his clothes. He pulled off his underwear and his cock sprang free. I gasped at the sight of his long hard dick. He was much bigger than my boyfriend, a frisson of fear and desire moving down my spine.
He leaned over me, kissing me again, before licking his way down to my breasts, he sucked one of my breasts as his hand pulled on the nipple of my other, causing me to whimper in desire.
He licked a path down my belly, thrusting his tongue into my navel, before he continued onto my cunt. He licked me, than plunged his tongue deep inside of me, causing me to arch off the bed, He tongue fucked me as I panted, thrusting my hips up, arching my back. I climaxed harder than I ever had with my boyfriend.

He drew himself back over me, grasping his cock, guiding it into my entrance, he stretched me a bit as he filled me. But I hardly noticed as the pleasure slammed into my body again, I circled my legs around his waist as he drew almost entirely out of me, than thrust. He grasped my hips, pounding hard into my willing body. He pressed two fingers against my clit, moving in time with his thrusts. I felt my orgasm building again as I tossed my head back and forth moaning wildly.
I shattered in a million pieces as my orgasm came over me. I felt him thrust into me once more, than he ejaculated deep inside of me.

He collapsed on top of me, breathing heavy, hot, sweaty naked. He smiled that killer smile at me again as he said "that was the best tip I ever got." I smiled back, "I guess I should get room service more often."
Sign up to rate and review this story