Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Music Or the Misery

Dead On Arrival

by rainydaykid13 2 reviews

This wasn't supposed to happen.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-06 - Updated: 2007-05-06 - 266 words

1Moving
He picked up her duffel bag and took hold of her hand once again, walking slowly towards the door.

Silently the pair exited the building, the dreary parking lot opening up in front of them.

A single car sat on the other side, the owner waiting impatiently near the open trunk.

They approached the car with caution, each silently praying that this was a nightmare from which they'd soon awake. It wasn't. Now was the time.

She looked up at him, her big blue eyes brimming with tears. He wanted to help her, to make it stop, but there was no way. As much as he dreaded it, he had to do it.

He gave her hand one last reassuring squeeze as they reached the car and set the bag in the trunk.

She walked around to the other side opening the door and looking up at him once again.

"You promised," she said as a tear slid down her cheek.

He stared at her as she slipped into the beat-up car a slammed the door.

He watched the car pull away, the little girl staring at him from the back seat, her ghostly blue eyes boring right through him, and cried.

He knew he shouldn't have done it. He had promised her he wouldn't let her go. Time and time again he told himself he was doing the right thing, but with every bone in his body he knew this wasn't supposed to happen. He was her father, Kendall was his daughter and he loved her, nothing could erase the pain of losing her.

Nothing.
Sign up to rate and review this story