Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Shadows in the Night

Shadows in the Night

by EnvyxRoy 0 reviews

Ed/Envy fluff. One-shot. Rated for language. (I suck at summaries)

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Edward Elric, Envy - Published: 2005-11-11 - Updated: 2005-11-11 - 573 words - Complete

0Unrated
Shadows in the Night

Disclaimer: I do not own Full metal Alchemist or any of it's characters.

...

"Get off me!" Cries fell on deaf ears as violet eyes gleamed back at him, lustful, hungry. "Stop it!"
"You should've expected someone to snap sooner or later." A clawed finger ran over the pale skin of his cheek. "The way you waltz around like you're hot shit." He leaned down at licked at his ear. "Sorry to say, love, but you're not," he whispered.
He thrashed underneath him; panic welling in his eyes that so mirrored his assailants. "Greed, please! I-I... You... please!"
Greed laughed quietly. "You're only getting what you deserve."
"No!"

A strangled cry erupted from him as he sat up bolt right H panted heavily, eyes wide. A dream -nightmare-that was all it was. An all to vivid dream.
"Fuck," he murmured as he looked around the dark room. He pulled his knees to his chest as he worked to steady his breathing. "Holy fuck," the man said again.
He pushed his wild green-black hair away from his face. He could still feel his hands... Envy shuddered as blue alchemic light shimmered over him. He still felt filthy. Again and again. Filthy.
"Dammit!" He shivered, closing his eyes. "What the h-Why did I-Ah!"
He threw the blankets off; struggling with the sheets because they were so tangled, and tumbled out of bed.
"I got to get out of here."

The window clicked and he breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank God." He slipped in and closed the window quietly.
"Envy?" Apparently not quiet enough. He turned around; smiling for a moment. "Yeah, Chibi-san. It's me."
"What're you.... Doing here?" Ed yawned as he sat up.
"I... uh.... Was out doing stuff for... and decided to check on you." Envy said quietly, glancing around the room as though he was looking for something.
"He stays down the hall now," Ed told him. "I kept waking him up when I came back from the library."
"Oh," Envy nodded. "I'm sorry that I woke you... I tried to be quiet."
The alchemist smiled and patted the bed lightly. "It's alright."
He moved quickly and quietly to the bed. He sat down beside him and pulled Ed on to his lap. "Yeah," he murmured. "But it's late. I shouldn't have-"
"You're shaking." Golden eyes looked up at his face flickering with concern.
"It's cold out."
"No it's-"
"It cooled down," Envy insisted.
Ed frowned. "Why do you lie to me?"
"I'm not lying."
"It was hot as hell this afternoon. There's no way it cooled down that much," he told him. "No what's wrong?"
"Nothing's wrong, Ed."
"You never call me 'Ed.'"
Envy released Ed's waist and rested his hands on the mattress. "Nothing's wrong, Chibi-san. Honest," he murmured, looking away from his questioning eyes.
Ed shifted, a leg on either side of him. "I don't believe you.... But if you don't want to tell me it's okay."
He looked up at him and smiled faintly. "Thank you, Chibi-san." I don't want to relive that...
The younger man kissed him lightly, smiling back. "You'd tell me if it was important."
"Of course." Envy laid back, pulling Ed down with him. "But it's late and you should be sleeping."
Ed nodded, and slid over beside him. "You should too," he murmured into his neck.
He hummed contently as he closed his eyes. "I'll try," Envy whispered.

...

-End-
Sign up to rate and review this story