Categories > Cartoons > Ed, Edd, and Eddy > Eddy's Mistake

Eddy's Mistake

by 4698 0 reviews

Eddy goes to the candy store and steals a jawbreaker by mistake. When he figure out he stole it he makes a run for it to Edd's house to get Edd to help him get away.

Category: Ed, Edd, and Eddy - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-05-09 - Updated: 2007-05-09 - 423 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
One day Eddy made a great scam and this time it worked. Edd had just said "Eddy why did you trick them like that.""Hey sockhead be happy and let's go get some jawbreakers before they find out" Eddy said laughing "Jawbreakers Double D " Ed said happily. "Freeze dorks! You three never grow up still thinking of scams to get money for jawbreakers at the age of 15." Kevin rides up to them and says calmly. Eddy says no really fast and keeps on going to th candy store. As he was getting three jawbreakers all of the jawbreakers fell down on him and knocked him over. As he got up he didn't notice the jawbreakers in his bookbag Jimmy helps Eddy and leaves him then Eddy pays for the three jawbreakers he had in his hands and walks out happy as he walks out the store the clerk sees the jawbreakers and Eddy runs to Double D's house the clerk calls Kevin and tells the whole story with no problems. He tells Kevin to go catch him for a reward of 1,000 dollars. So Kevin gives chase to Eddy and was close to catching him but Eddy goes to Double D"s house that's when Kevin comesto the door and thats when Eddy figures out he stole them and didn't take chances with Kevin so Double D, Ed, and Eddy get stuff from the hidden base they made and they took the following things: swords, guns, jetpacks and magnets. As they crept away slowly Ed tripped up out of no where Kevin spotted them so they uesd the jetpacks Double D said " Lok Rolf's house has robots coming out of it" "Chop in air let's keep going." Eddy said. So as they fought the robots Nazz comes out to stop them by shooting them out the sky with a shockwave cannon at full power they fall out the sky and hits the ground Nazz was defenseless against them so then Rolf Kevin's friend takes his anger out on them but they were placed in a big situation for them out of bullets they ran until the jetpack recharge they fought greatly and Kevin caught Ed and told Eddy to turn himself in no matter what or Ed gets it so Eddy chages at Kevin his sword in his hand he tried to stop Kevin but Eddy was caught in the first charge at him Double D gave in and moved to Cuba while Eddy and Ed was in jail for theft.


To Be Continued..............
Sign up to rate and review this story