Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lexi the Llama

May 9th, 2007

by prettypoizon 3 reviews

Just a blog-type thingy for when I can't bring myself to write anything else. Updates, spoilers and random thoughts. Short and sweet.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-09 - Updated: 2007-05-10 - 232 words - Complete

0Unrated
K.

So Lisa is the only person keeping me sane lately.
Yes, Lisa, the one who pretended to be a gay guy from Virginia.
Turns out she's not half bad. Actually, she's great.

But she's one of those people who is on MSN and AIM 24/7, plus she texts me all day during school.

The only person in my real life who I haven't basically cut off contact with is...well, Tara. Kinda Susie and Breanna, but only because we eat lunch together everyday. Even Cherise...we haven't spoken for about a week. I talk to Kenzie and Fanny a little bit, 'cause we sit together in Science, and a little bit to Quentin and Prabhjot because we sit together in Cooking. And Krista, 'cause she sits beside me in English.

But Tara and I haven't been so...bleh lately, you know? This week, I started telling her everything again. EVERYTHING. No more secrets. Cherise is just...a lost cause. Idk what she's up to anymore. All the other people I talk to mainly because we sit together in classes, but it's small talk.

Hmmm...what else...I'm writing again. Just not fanfic.
Would anyone murder me if I were to delete WFTC?

And...the intro for 'The Boys of Summer' by the Ataris is too long.

And I've learned that actually going to sleep on weekends is a good idea.

xx
Lexi
Sign up to rate and review this story