Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teacher? But That Never Stopped You Before!

Teacher? But That Never Stopped You Before!

by bat_girl_a7x 11 reviews

It's Frank Iero's first day of highschool. Find out what happenes when his new art teacher, Gerard Way, comes into his life. WARNING: this is a SLASH!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-09 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 858 words

1Funny
Today was a huge deal for me. I mean...it was my first day of highschool! In four long and agonizing years, I would be through with school entirely and could finally focus on my band, Pencey Prep. So for the first time in my life, I set off to school with a smile on my face. Normally I would curse under my breath and ditch. But I intended on going the first day. And thank the good lord above that I did.


I got my schedule from the office and headed for room B220, History. One of my worst subjects, but no biggie. Nothing could ruin the amazing mood I was in. That is until I saw the teacher. Ms. Hawkins. And she was a Ms. for good reason. I mean, noone in their right mind would marry her. Let's just say she was handicapped in the looks department. She bombarded us with work as soon as the bell rang. It was only the first day for christ's sake! The first week is supposed to be a breeze! Well...that's how it was in middle school at least. I could tell already that high school was going to be challenging.


I'll spare you all the gory details of my morning classes and skip to my last class of the day. The one I was most excited about. Art III with Mr. Way. Yes, I was in a way advanced art. What can I say? I'm gifted when it comes to drawing and painting. When I entered the class room I grinned. Art supplies lined the counters in the corner. Desks were placed sporadically. And it was dark. Not like completely. But not blinding like all the other rooms. This was going to be perfect.


The bell rang and I was surprised to find that I was the only student. I mean...noone else. What the hell?


"Frank Iero?"


I looked up and literally gasped. Before me stood the most gorgeous man I'd ever laid eyes on. Long black hair, olive skin, and the most entrancing honey brown eyes. Now...I'm not gay...but daaaamnnnn.


"Y-yes?"


I queried. He was actually quite intimidating. He wore all black and sat on the edge of his desk with his arms folded across his chest. He smiled and I think my heart quit beating.


"I'm sure you're probably wondering why you're the only student in here."


He began as I simply nodded.


"Well...it would seem that noone likes art. Or likes it enough to get to Art III. What grade are you?"


He asked curiously as I swallowed hard. Don't start studdering Iero!!!


"Freshman."


I replied as he furrowed his brow.


"I think your schedule is wrong then. You couldn't possibly be in Art III."


He stated, going behind his desk and looking at some papers.


"I was reccommended to start here. My art teacher believes I have an extraordinary gift with this."


I stated, not trying to sound too proud. But he smiled none the less.


"Alright then, let's get started."


"What sort of art do you like to do?"


Mr. Way asked, pushing a desk next to mine and sitting down.


"Uhhh....mmmm."


Now's not the time to be a stumbling twit!


"Never heard of that."


He laughed, accidentally brushing his arm against mine, sending chills through my entire body.


"I like to paint and draw. And color."


I blurted, mentally smacking myself for sounding like a goddamn two year old.


"Okay then, why don't you draw something. You can pick anything as long as it's original. And then we'll take it from there."


He stated, handing me blank drawing paper and a graphite pencil before going back to his desk. We worked seperately from there. He looked so cute when he was doing his teacher stuff. The way he'd furrow his brow and move his lips with each word he read silently. I was ginuinly and hopelessly attracted to him. But I'm NOT gay! At least...I don't think I am? Oh, fuck it. I have a headache now.


"You alright Mr. Iero?"


I jumped as Mr. Way's voice came from behind me.


"Y-yeah. I'm fine. Why?"


I queried.


"Well...the bell rang five minutes ago. And most students would up and run."


He replied.


"Oh. Must not have heard it. Sorry."


I muttered, hurriedly packing my things and making a dash for the door. I was so finangled because of him that I forgot my drawing...or scribbles I should say. I had to go back and get it before he saw it. I mean, I don't think he'd appreciate seeing his name surrounded by hearts. So I ran back and almost screamed. He was sitting at my desk, reading it with a stone expression on his face. He must've sensed me standing in the doorway, because he looked up.


"This isn't exactly a drawing."


He said pointedly, still showing no emotion. My stomach was in my throat and my brain pounded against my skull. I felt dizzy and near vomiting. This was the worst thing ever. Soon enough, I fell to the floor. Out cold.
Sign up to rate and review this story