Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > when all else fails, music speaks

V

by maiaophilia 2 reviews

LAST CHAPTER.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-11 - Updated: 2007-05-11 - 281 words

0Unrated
He had this rock star aura that surrounded him and the fellow band members. They knew they were stars. Pansy watched him. She waved, he didn't notice her. She noticed a tall dark haired girl follow closely behind him. She stood in line. Here he was, right in front of her. She got out her cd player from her side bag and sat by the gate, put on her headphones and pressed the all too familiar play key. He appeared. "Hey Pansy" she looked at him. "I want you to be who I think you are" she paused "but I'm afraid your not" he looked at her. "Well I'm in there" he pointed to the venue door. She rested her head on his shoulder. "O Gerard, O Gerard You Make My Heart Burn" she said jokingly to him. He laughed. She slowly closed her eyes and drifted to sleep. She knew she hadn't been sleeping long, the cd was only at House of Wolves when she was tapped on the shoulder. She looked up and saw the same familiar face that she had been leaning on earlier. "Hi" he said "I'm Gerard". She looked at him confused. "You're here really early" she nodded. "I saw you when I got off the bus" he looked at her "Have we met before?" she looked at him. "Its actually kind of a funny story" she said looking at him, the real Gerard Way. "Well we're going out for coffee," he looked at her and how sleepy she looked "do you want to come?" she smiled "Sure" she said "I'm sorry I never asked your name" he replied apologetically. "I'm Pansy" she replied. "Simply Pansy"
Sign up to rate and review this story