Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my a7x romance...

twelve...

by skeleton_crew13 1 review

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 320 words

0Unrated
"nothing's wrong...we're just not morning people" Frank replied...

"oh...well i knew that...you guys cant be woken up before 10 or else ya'll are all grouchy and what not..." Gerard said and looked at his watch..."c'mon...our 15 minutes are almost up" he walked out the kitchen and Frank and i followed after saying bye to avenged sevenfold. we left the bus and went out into the hot morning sun to the stage inside the stadium. our instruments were already set up in the middle of the stage. Brian was already discussing tonight's events with Mikey and Ray when Gerard, Frank and i finally made it towards them.

"okay, now that youre all here...your first performance is at 7:30 tonight. you'll play til 8:20. we were told that ya'll need to practice now because you wont be able to later." Brian said.

"why?!?" Mikey asked.

"other bands will be practicing throughout the day, so thats why" Brian sounded a bit bitchy today. hes usually all happy, maybe performances stress him out... "oh and we also need a list of what songs youre going to play" we all looked at each other.

"uhh, can you give us like 5 minutes?!?" Gerard asked. Brian nodded and stepped back so that he could let us discuss this situation. you see, when it comes to choosing songs to perform, we can all have our disagreements.

"oh and you can only play 5 songs" Brian added.

"well then that settles it" Gerard said...

"yeah, pretty much...i pick skylines and turnstiles" Ray said.

"drowning lessons and demolition lovers" Frank and i said...yet with no emotion...

"headfirst for halos" Mikey said...

"alright, and our final song will be vampires will never hurt you" Gerard said.

"so the list is vampires, skylines, headfirst, demolition, and drowning lessons...agree?!?" Ray asked.

"AGREE" the rest of us said. we told Brian the songs and he told us to get practicing.
Sign up to rate and review this story