Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > keeping a secret from you...

twenty-four...

by skeleton_crew13 3 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 369 words

0Unrated
"holy shit!" i yelled and woke up with a start. i looked at my clock [4:29 am]...i had just had a nightmare about a stupid werewolf and demented monster chasing me into the woods. a crazy-ass butcher pops out of nowhere with a bloody knife and then that dude, Jason, from those Friday the 13th movies also comes out...i didnt know what happened after that because thats when i woke up...i sat in my bed for awhile. i had this urge to go to Mikey's room like i usually did when i had nightmares but i didnt go. i got out of bed quietly and exited my room. i passed Mikeys room, the living room and kitchen before ending up in front of Frank's bedroom door. my shaking hand put itself on the door knob and turned it. i opened the door and luckily it didnt creak like in those haunted house movies. i went in and saw Frank's outline under the covers on the bed. i took in a deep breath and closed the door. i walked up to Frank's bed and gently shook him. he moaned and pulled more of the covers over his head. i shook him harder but he didnt wake up. i took the covers off of him. i pinched his arm and pulled his hair.

"oww..." he whispered and got up slowly. he turned to me and saw me looking impatient.he rubbed his eyes and patted the empty space of mattress next to him. i got in bed and he helped me put the covers over me. we faced each other.

"got scared, huh?!?" he whispered

"yeah...you dont mind me sleeping here, do you...i didnt want to disturb Mikey... or freak him out"

"its okay...i could use the company" i thought i saw him smirk in the dark but i shrugged it off. he placed an arm around my waist and pulled me closer. he rested his chin on the top of my head...i leaned in closer to his chest...he smelled really good...like peppermint...or some sort of spice...maybe cinnamon...i couldnt really tell but whatever it was, i fell asleep smelling it.
Sign up to rate and review this story