Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Revenge and Death part 3: Blood

by kristinia 0 reviews

It's the last battle and Kryn finally can get her revenge for the lives that had been taken that had been close to her. But she is delivered a death blow and at the edge of her death she tells ever...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror, Romance - Characters: Anko, Asuma, Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Genma, Hanabi, Hayate, Hinata, Ino, Inoshi, Iruka, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kazekage, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Obito, Orochimaru, Rin, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sandaime, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shikato, Shino - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 954 words

0Unrated
Kryn's eyes were hard and cold as she killed Sound ninja after Sound ninja. They just wouldn't stop coming at her. "Che.. baka Oto nin's. You don't know who you are fighting." Kryn muttered before doing wierd and unknown handsigns she then muttered something before shadow spikes came out of her shadow's and killed the ninja's that came near her. Kryn looked up when she felt more Sound nin's invade Konoha all around Konoha.

"You baka's don't know when to give. It's because you have such a baka leader." Kryn muttered before continuing on knowing that her chance for revenge was near. She also felt deep down inside that she didn't admit but deep down inside she also knew her death was coming.
________

Sasuke cursed as he fought and killed to get to Sakura who was being overpowered and surrounded by Sound nin's. He then called out," Sakura! I'm coming just hold on!" "Hai!" Came her reply and he finally got to her as he killed the Sound ninja's around her. Sakura looked up into his eyes sadness overflowing them as she whsipered," The death... there's so much of it, Sasuke-kun. Isn't there anything else we can do besides kill them?"

"Iie, there is nothing we can do. We have to protect Konoha, our home. They invaded our home so now they are being punished. Don't worry Suna will come to our aid." Sasuke answered as he threw a kunai at a Sound nin that came too close and killed him. "How do we know we can trust them? They betrayed our treaty that first time." Sakura stated killing another Sound nin on reflex alone as Sasuke explained," We can trust Gaara. Gaara is the Kazekage."

Sakura relaxed and said," Yeah.. we can trust him. He'll help us." "Sasuke-teme! Sakura-chan! I'm hereeeee!" Came a loud voice before a orange flash appeared before them. "You won't hurt my important people." Naruto said seriously as his pupils turned to slits but his eyes didn't turn red. The three then started working together.
________

Hinata and Neji were fighting back to back in the Hyuuga Compound. Neji heard Hinata panting and said," Hinata-sama go into the Compound where it's safe. I'll deal with these ninja's." Hinata shook her head and said," I won't leave you alone, Neji nee-san! We will fight together this time! I'm not going to run like the last time!" Neji glanced at her through the side of his gaze before smirking a little and said," Alright Hinata-sama. We'll fight together this time." Hinata smiled as the two continued fighting back to back.

"Neji-kun, Hinata-san! The Handsome Green Beast and the Lovely Weapon's Mistress Tenten have come to help you!" Came a yell as a green blur passed them and kicked a ninja away. Tenten jumped down beside them and threw four kunai's perfectly at the ninja's and hit them at the vital points. Four ninja's fell down and the others looked at the four before looking up and rushing enmass. Neji sighed inwardly and Hinata said softly," We appreciate the help."

"Hinata! We've come to help!" Kiba yelled as him and Shino appeared in front of her. Shino put his hands out as tiny black insects flew out of his sleeves and he said softly," You will not hurt Hinata." "Yeah that's right! While we're here you won't Hinata!" Kiba yelled as he threw a red pill in his mouth then tossed one to Akamaru who took it. The two then started doing their jutsu's while Shino sent his bugs to suck the enemies chakra and kill them if they could.

"Kiba-kun, Shino-kun... thank you so much." Hinata said sending them grateful smiles while grabbing a kunai and blocking another one that was sent at her. The six then started working to clear the Sound ninja's out of the Hyuuga Compound.
_______

"Ino! Are you alright!?" Shikamaru asked as he rushed over to Ino after watching her fall to the ground. "I.. I am alright.. just a flesh wound." Ino answered gritting her teeth at the pain and Shikamaru frowned slightly at the wound before kneeling at her side and pulling out a bandage. Shikaku, Chouza and Chouji covered them while Shikamaru bandaged her wound and he stated when he was done," When this is all over we'll take you to the hospital to get it looked at."

Ino nodded and Shikamaru helped her up. The two then started fighting with each other while watching each other's backs. "I can already see those two getting married." Shikaku muttered to Chouza and Chouji and the two chuckled. The fight then went from bad to worse.
_______

Tsunade and Jiraiya were standing across from someone they had at one point in time knew so well and even cared for him. They had fought for each other and even killed for each other. Now they were facing each other as enemies. They weren't who they used to be. "..Orochimaru it's time to end this." Tsunade finally stated narrowing her eyes dangerously as Orochimaru smirked and the three got ready for the second Sannin battle.
________

Itachi and Kakashi froze when they heard Sakura scream and the two shared a look before taking off ignoring the confused looks that the Sound nin's were giving each other.
________

Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto ran upon Kryn fighting outnumbered by Sound nin's. "Kryn!" Naruto yelled and Kryn looked towards him before her eyes widened slightly and she whispered something before disappearing and reappearing right in front of Nruto. The next thing Naruto knew blood was splattering on him and his eyes widened. A mud like spear went through her stomache and was slightly out her back and the next thing they knew Sakura had screamed.
Sign up to rate and review this story