Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Touches Are Real...

Prologe

by White-HaruFan 0 reviews

[Haru x Yuki, Hatori x Shigure and Kyo x Tohru] Haru comes to live at Shigure's House. Relationships bloom, secrets are let loose, and people are hurt.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Characters: Hatori, Hatsuharu, Kyo, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2005-11-12 - Updated: 2005-11-13 - 338 words

-1Illiterate
Shotau (White-HaruFan) : /Yaya!!! This is my first Fruits Basket fic!!!

Yuki: / Great...

Shotau: / Hmph...Just for that you can do the Disclaimer.

Yuki: / ...fine...Ok Shotau does not own any thing with Fruits Basket except the story she is writing.

Shotau: / WWWAAAHHH HOW SAD sobbing

Yuki: / looks away its ok, its ok pats back

Shotau: / *sniffle o-ok I'm fine now on to the story...

===============================================
Yuki looked up at the ceiling; he was still not fully awake. As any one who were close to Yuki would know that he wasn't a morning person, the proof would be his alarm clock which was smoking next to him.

"Dang it now I have to buy another one" Yuki thought out loud, as he flopped to his side.

Yuki sighed irritated as he got up. It was the weekend so he didn't want to get up, but because he was already awake he couldn't go back to sleep. Yuki got up and looked out his window...it was raining.

'Good now that stupid cat won't be so loud' Yuki thought before turning around and going down stairs.

Yuki walked into the kitchen looking around.

"Oh good morning Yuki" Tohru said happily.

"...Morning" Yuki mumbled.

Yuki walked through the kitchen into the living room where Kyo, Shigure and Haru where watching TV.

'Wait what is Haru here for...he just sitting there like he lives here watching TV with the perverted dog and stupid cat...' Yuki thought.

"Morning Yuki" Haru said walking over and tugging on the side of Yuki's pajama's. Yuki blushed slightly looking away.

"Breakfasts ready" Tohru said coming into the living room with a tray of food and setting the food on the table smiling happily.
=======================To Be Continued...

Shotau: / Yaya ok that's the prologue!!!

Yuki: / you get happy easily....

Shotau: / Yep and I'll be really happy next chapter because some stuff might happen between you and Haru...MAHAHAHAHA

Yuki: / Blushes W-what....

Shotau: / evil glint in eye MAHAHAHAHa you know what I mean...oh and bye till the next chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story