Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Saving

by kristinia 0 reviews

Tsunade and Jiraiya are fighting Orochimaru and Kabuto along with the Sound Four are killed. When Orochimaru has finally been killed, Kimimaru goes crazy. Can Naruto keep his promise to the now dec...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror, Romance - Characters: Anko, Asuma, Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Genma, Hanabi, Hayate, Hinata, Ino, Inoshi, Iruka, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kazekage, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Obito, Orochimaru, Rin, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sandaime, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shikato, Shino - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-13 - 1295 words

0Unrated
Naruto stared down at the body blankly before Itachi stated," Naruto you have a promise to keep. Come, we'll take her with us." Naruto looked up his eyes full of pain as Itachi kneeled beside him and took Kryn's body. He then stood up and waited for Naruto to stand up before they all left, minds heavy with the thoughts of Kryn's murder and her succeeding in her revenge. Her making Naruto promise to save those he thought were innocent from Orochimaru like Kimimaru.
_________

Tsunade and Jiraiya were fighting Orochimaru viciously when the others appeared. Itachi gently placed Kryn's body down by a tree and ordered," Kizuma watch Kryn's body." The teary eyed Kizuma nodded her head and stood next to Kryn's body before breaking down crying at the sight of the cold lifeless body. Itachi looked away before putting a hand on her shoulder which was bloody from holding Kryn's body and he said," She's with those three that meant the world to her. She's not in pain anymore, for that you should be grateful."

Kizuma nodded her head and kneeled next to Kryn and put her hand over Kryn's open eyes before moving down. When she lifted her hand up Kryn's eyes were closed. Itachi stepped forward with Kakashi right beside him. "Let's get Kabuto out of the way." Kakashi stated when Naruto interrupted," Iie, i'll take care of him. He ordered for Kryn's murder so i'll do it. You two deal with the Sound Four. Neji, Shikamaru, Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, Kiba, Rock Lee, Tenten you help Kakashi-sensei and Itachi-sensei with the Sound Four."

They nodded their heads and moved after the four who smirked and got ready to battle. Itachi stood there impassively before stating," Be careful, Naruto. Don't go join Kryn so soon." Naruto looked at him before smiling a little and said," Hai, Itachi-sensei." Kakashi moved forward to help his pupils but said over his shoulder," Same with me, be careful and don't go get yourself killed." Naruto smiled and said," I won't."

The two then went to help the rest as Kabuto stepped forward and said," It's just me and you now Naruto-kun. I'll kill you and you can beg Kryn-chan for forgiveness for all eternity for failing her." Naruto's eys flashed red as his pupil's turned to slits but his eyes stayed blue. "You are going to be the one begging for forgiveness for all eternity, Kabuto." Naruto growled and the two rushed at each other starting a even deadlier battle than the Sound Four's battle and was on par with the Sannin's battle.
________

Gaara's eyes narrowed slightly as he stated," A innocent life has been taken, her blood spilled in trying to save a friend." Temari's eyes hardened as she said," Naruto, everyone you better be alright." Kankuro's hands tightened on his straps as they appeared inside Konoha only to see a bloody sight. "What about Akatsuki? What ever happened to them?" Temari asked turning to Gaara, who suddenly smirked a little. "Don't worry. They have been taken care of." Gaara answered.

"This is horrible. I've never seen Konoha in such a bad state." Kankuro said looking around in horror at the ninja's fighting some dying, and the bloodbath that was happening. ".. Even deadlier fights are happening on the edge of Konoha. Baki, go throughout Konoha and help those who need it direly. Temari, Kankuro you're coming with me." Gaara ordered and Baki bowed before disappearing and the three then took off following Gaara.
________

Gaara suddenly skidded to a halt by a puddle of blood and Temari asked worried and confused," What is it, Gaara? Is something wrong?" "...Kryn was killed right here." Gaara answered while staring at the puddle of blood. Temari and Kankuro clentched their teeth and Temari said growling a little," They'll pay." "... They already have." Gaara said before motioning to the six mutilated bodies. "Who..?" Kankuro asked trailing off in confusion.

"Kryn." Gaara answered before moving on forcing the two to follow him.
______

They appeared on the scene only to see Naruto fighting Kabuto, and the others fighting the Sound Four. "Go help the others, i'm going to help Naruto." Gaara ordered before walking forward towards Naruto to help him. Temari and Kankuro ran over to help the others with the Sound Four.

2 HOURS LATER

"DIE OROCHIMARU!!" Tsunade yelled her fist glowing blue and hit him directly in his chest while Jiraiya sliced his neck. ORochimaru's eyes widened before they closed and he fell to the ground with a thump. Kabuto and the Sound Four had already been killed as they all watched Kimimaru's eyes to widen before filling with rage. "I'M GOING TO GET YOU FOR KILLING OROCHIMARU-SAMA!!" Kimimaru yelled his eyes crazed as he ran at them while pulling out his spine.

Naruto bit his lip before ordering," Everyone stay out of this! I'll calm him down! I got... I must do this for Kryn. I promised her." Itachi backed off and ordered," Listen to him, he made a promise to Kryn that he would save Kimimaru, so let him." "What's wrong with Kryn?" Ino asked confused as was Tsunade and Jiraiya along with a few others as they looked between each other confused then looked at Naruto who had his back facing them.

"... She was killed." Kakashi answered looking away as Tsunade's, Jiraiya's and Ino's eyes widened the others just looked down closing their eyes. "She isn't alone, she's with her teammates, and with Yondaime-sama. Obito, Rin, Sarutobi-sama, she is with all of them." Anko stated watching as Naruto dodged Kimimaru's attack and tried to calm him down. "Hinata don't you need to get to your father and sister, Hanabi?" Tsunade asked turning to the eldest Hyuuga.

"Iie, they are fine without me." Hinata answered softly and calmly as she watched Naruto with saddened eyes. She then turned her gaze to Kryn's body which was by the standing Kizuma.

15 MINUTES LATER

Kimimaru was staring at Kryn's body his eyes blank but he kneeled down beside her and placed a hand on her head. He closed his eyes and after a few moments he opened them and stated," I understand." Naruto looked at him sadly before stating," You can stay here with us, Kimmimaru. We'll be your friends and we can look after Kryn for the rest of our life." Kimimaru looked at him before looking at Kryn's body and he nodded his head in agreement.

Kizuma turned on her heels and walked off as she said softly," Make sure her body is buried here, onegai." "Matte! What about you?" Naruto asked in shock and Kizuma paused looking over her shoulder at him and answered softly," Home." She then turned and left leaving them to deal with the destruction.
_______

"I promised you along time ago, Kryn, that when you died or were killed, i'd follow you shortly. I hope we meet up again." Kizuma muttered as she pulled out a kunai and stabbed herself in the throat. Blood splattered everywhere as her fiery red eyes dulled and her body fell to the ground with a thud.
_________

Naruto stared in horror at Kizuma's body and Itachi just stared as Tsunade looked away closing her eyes. "Come on let's bury her here as well. I have a feeling that was what she would have wanted in the end." Tsunade stated and Kakashi picked her up and they all left.
________

Kizuma's eyes fluttered open and she stared into ebony black pools and her eyes widened in shock. "Hey, you weren't supposed to kill yourself, Kizuma. But come on, let's rest." Kryn said smiling and Kizuma smiled as Kryn helped her up and Nao, Kouden and Keii in the background all shook their heads. They then all disappeared together their laughter bouncing around the area.
Sign up to rate and review this story