Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Luck Only Decives The Heartbroken

Luck Only Decives The Heartbroken

by XOXOshrillexXOXO 1 review

Sequel to Luck Only Finds Fools. Basically, it's about Brendon. And that's as far as I've gotten. If you dig, comment.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-13 - Updated: 2007-05-13 - 763 words

0Unrated
Luck Only Decives The Heartbroken
Panic! At the Disco
FANFICTION
Brendon Urie
Sequel to: LUCK ONLY FINDS FOOLS
Disclaimer: Don't own PATD.
A/N: I wasn't going to do a sequel but...the reviews were nice enough. I can only hope this one is as well loved and reviewed. And thanks to who ever for the original rate. Much love to you. Seriously, I adore ya. Meanwhile...If you listen to Kill Hannah, you know who Mat is. For some reason I can't seem to get his face away from my head. So, here. Title credit goes to RENT (Light My Candle). Because I know that musical by heart now. Thank you thank you. OH And...I would love ideas, suggestions, etc. I will take requests. Give me something to do. Once Upon A Mattress is not enough.

01. I should tell you (i blew the candle out)




[Brendon]

"Why would you pick me? Why didn't you just keep walking?"

She smiled while holding my hand and walking to the hotel. "I told you already. You looked bored. You really think that looks good you?"

"No, but that's really it? A Runway girl wanted to join my presence?"

"I'm not a Runway girl."

"You might as well be-"

"Are you kidding? I'd be an extra plus size model. I'm not a size double zero. I'm barely a size seven-"

"You act like I care."

"Sorry, next topic."

"Aren't you young to be out of college?"

"Who said I was out of college?"

"I thought it was implied."

"Well it's not. I still have a year left-"

"Then you're still young to be getting out of college."

"Oh be quiet at least I go to college-"

"I could if I wanted-"

"But you don't, right? Because this band thing is just so promising."

I stopped and pulled her back. "What are you trying to say?"

"I don't know...I just kinda went off. Sorry."

"Let me guess, you've had it drilled into your head that you can't live on dreams?"

"That's one way to put it."

"Well, in all honestly, I'm not living on a dream. More on the depending side...But I could go to college if I wanted and had the time."

"Good...can we change subject?"

I kissed her and started walking with her again. "You really hate staying on one subject to long, huh?"

"Sometimes...and where are we going again?"

"Pete's party. You said you'd go-"

"And I am...I was just asking." She tightened her grip and leaned causally into me. "Where is it?"

"Hilton-"

"Really? Isn't it that way?" She asked turning the opposite way, making it uncomfortable.

I turned around looked down the street. Feeling stupid I just turned hastily and started walking. "No, it's not-"

"Brendon-"

"Alright, you're right. Sorry."

"You don't have to apologize."

"Well I think I should."

"Why?"

"Because I should...you proved me wrong. And I'm sorry."

"I just told you not to apologize."

"Well, I did. Get over it." I kissed her, delaying any arguement. "We should get a taxi."

"Why? It's not that far."

"But it's cold-"

"Urie can't take the cold? Aw-" She moved in closer to me and put her arm around my waist.

"No, I can. It's fine I just thought that maybe you'd want to stop walking so we could dance alot."

"I'm not much of a dancer."

"Okay, so no dancing. Just talking?"

"Sure."

I smiled faintly. "So, you aren't like one of the regular die hard fans, huh? Why not?"

"Honest?" I nodded. She shook her head and moved our clasped hands behind us. "I don't have the time or the energy...and you aren't that good anyway."

I slowly nodded, taking in the 'not that good'. "Okay. I guess you have a point-"

"You are just too teenie for-"

"I get it."

"It's nothing against you-"

"Rikki, please shut up."

She stopped and pulled me back. "I don't want to make you mad-"

"You didn't." I snapped and realized it only after she took her hand away and stepped back. "Rikki, no, listen, I'm being an ass. Sorry. I don't mean to be. I...I'm just not used to hearing the truth." I grabbed her hands and leaned in to kiss her, missing but still attempting. "I like it, okay? You haven't done anything wrong. I'm just being an ass. If you want to go, then go. I'm not going to stop you." I let go and stepped away. She just stood there, looking away. I took it as a sign and left.
Sign up to rate and review this story