Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Was Drop Dead Gorgeous. Too Bad He Dropped Dead.

TWELVE

by Sticky 1 review

Greta prepares to put her dog down

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-13 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 436 words

0Unrated
It was a Tuesday night and everyone else at the clinic had left. I stood in the dimly lit hallway plotting my next move. Should I just lock up and go home, or should I try and steal some of those needles? "Stealing is wrong," I whispered to myself as I left the building. I put the key into the door but before I turned it I had a sudden change of heart "It's not stealing if I pay for it." I opened the door and re-entered the clinic. I gracefully walked down the corridor careful not to make too much noise. I reached the storage room door and silently pushed it open. I flicked on the lights and looked about the musty room. On the walls were shelves and shelves of medications and instruments. After a few moments I was able to find the drugs. There were three types Small Dog/Cat, Medium Dog, Large Dog. "I think Peter weighs a little bit more than a large dog." I said as I held up one of the boxes. I decided to take two needles for large dogs and two for medium dogs. "I can just combine them. Plus I'll have some left over." I said to myself as I tiptoed out of the empty building.
I arrived home a little later than usual but Peter didn't notice. He was asleep; or rather that's what he wanted me to think. In reality he was up in his room crying his eyes out. I could hear his whimpers as I entered the warm house. I stood at the base of the stairs and listened to him for a few moments. It was only February but I didn't want to wait until March to do "the deed". I already had the drugs and Peter was blatantly not happy. I took of my jacket and hung it in the closet. I took the stolen needles from my purse and prepared them. I had done a lot of drugs in my younger days and I was confident that I could pull this off. I held the needles in my hand making sure I would not accidentally stab myself. I climbed the stairs, my heart in my throat. My sweaty hand shook weakly as I held the railing for balance. Once at the top of the stairs I stealthily walked towards his bedroom door. His cries were louder than ever. I could hear his heaving as he gasped for air and chocked back the phlegm. "Everything is going to be okay, Peter." I whispered as I reached for the door handle.





Sign up to rate and review this story