Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > A Prince and A "Heros" Daughter

Truth

by wolfiefangurl4eva 3 reviews

Trunks and Goten come clean about what happened

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bulma, Chichi, Gohan, Goku, Goten, Hercule, Piccolo, Trunks, Vegeta, Videl - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 395 words

0Unrated
They all sat at the table. Chichi's eyes where still watering. "Mom.. you need to relax." Gohan said from the other side of the table. Chichi then burst in to tears all over agein before she clung to Bulma. Trunks and Goten exchanged a look before Trunks spoke up. "Mom, we need to tell you something." Bulma looked over at her son. "What is it Trunks?" She asked, she had thought he had been trying to tell her something.
"Its our fault." Trunk bultered out quickly. "Wha..." Bulma only managed to get out half a word before Trunks continued. "Well dad was always saying how the GR was'nt strong enough and that he wanted it to be more powerful, and I had thought I'd seen you do it enough to understand how it worked but.." Goten looked up. "It was our fault we thought we could do it." Bulma nodded and sighed. "Go to your room Trunks." Trunks stood up ChiChi sighed. "You go with him Goten, and behave!" As the two little demi sayians walked away Yamcha looked over at the two distraught mothers. "Are you really going to let them get away with only that?!"
Bulma glared at her ex. "Dont you think they feel bad enough as it is, they killed they're firend and father." Chichi sighed and covered her face in her hands. Gohan leaned back in his chair and looked in the derection the two young boys had gone. " I'm sure Vegeta hasa sutible punishment in mind for them anyway."


Videl was backed to a wall. She looked petrafided as the large Sayian loomed over her. "I said, Tell me why you reek of sayian." She swallowed she could'nt bring herself to speak. "My....my fiance is... uh." Raditz stared at her a moment. "So your from Earth." Videl nodded weakly. "Yes." Raditz looked her over grined. "So, tell me, is it my nephew your to mate with?" Videl tried to move back but was as far as she could go. "Nephew?" She asked weakly. "Yes, Kakarots boy, Gohan , was it." Videl looked shooked. "So your.. your Raditz." The large Sayain grined. "Oh so you heard of me."


Vegeta scoffed as he flew on. He sighed and kept going. "Dumbass little harpy in training, hope she has'nt gotten herself hurt. Least I dont have to worry about her getting killed."
Sign up to rate and review this story