Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just When You Think You Know Everything...

Chapter 1: Why Does This Always Happen To Me!?!

by Sebastien_Is_Hott_ 3 reviews

They thought that no one would ever know about them. That they could live in peace forever. That was until Mikey made a new friend. Now everything's been turned upside down. Will they be able to s...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-04 - Updated: 2007-02-04 - 368 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer- I unfortunately do not own My Chem or anything associated with them. But I can dream can't I?


Chapter 1: Why Does This ALWAYS Happen To Me!?!

Mikey's P.O.V.

"Where are you going!?! I'm not through with you, twerp!"
"I've got better things to do then listen to your poor attempt at an intelligent conversation. As interesting as that is, I would rather watch paint dry. Goodbye." I started to walk away, but Nathan grabbed my arm. I tried to pull away, but he held on tight.
"You don't get to insult me and get away with it! Where's your little girlfriend? What, cat got your tongue?"
"1st of all, I wasn't insulting you, just telling the truth. 2nd, she's not my girlfriend, and finally, you would be wise to just let me go and walk away. Now."
"You've got to be kidding me! You think you can hurt me!?! That's hilarious!"
"I'm warning you one last time. Leave me alone before you regret it." I pulled my arm away, and turned to face him. He was a good 5 inches taller than me, but I could care less. He's ticked me off one time too many. As they always say, "Payback's a ________" well you know what I mean.
"You're seriously thinking that you can take me and survive. Wow, I think I need to teach you a lesson. Never pick fights with people bigger than you. If you want to get pummeled then bring it on 'cause I'm not moving." He seemed to think that just because he was standing between me and the only way out would keep me from getting away. He is sadly mistaken. This is gonna be fun.^___^
"I warned you. Now suffer the consequences!" He was looking at me like I was suicidal, and I know that's what it looked like to everyone, but they don't know the half of it. I grabbed him by the collar of his ugly light pink shirt and tossed him over my head. He hit the lockers about 30 feet away. He looked like he'd seen a ghost. I wish that were the case. In truth, I'm not the same as everyone else. Not even close.
Sign up to rate and review this story