Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Secret Love

Chapter 4

by yaoigurl06 2 reviews

Naruto has finds out something is wrong and he needs Tsunades help.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Naruto, Sasuke - Warnings: [!] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-05-15 - 3995 words

1Hot
Kiba and Shino were awakened by the bed moving, then the soft sound of someone wrenching their guts out. Kiba was the first out of bed. Shino only sat up. He watched Kiba walk into the bathroom where Naruto was throwing up. He flopped back down on the bed.

"I never want to have kids."

********


Kiba walked into the bath room in time to see Naruto lean over the toilet and throw up before sitting back on his heels. Naruto looked up at Kiba.

"Hey, man."

"Hey, how're you feeling?"

Naruto made a face. "Oh, just peachy. I love puking every morning."

Kiba flinched slightly at the tone of the other boy's voice. "Sorry, dumb question."

"Ya think?"

"Look, I'll go get you some crackers from the kitchen."

"Thanks, but I think I can handle walking to the kitchen myself. Besides, I'm hungry now." Both boys laughed.

"I better go get Shino. He probably went back to bed." He started walking out of the room but only made it two steps before Naruto clamped onto his left arm.

"Then don't wake him up. Tsunami can make him something to eat when he gets up."

Kiba hesitated for a second. "Are you sure?"

Naruto smiled. "Definitely. He needs to sleep."

Kiba thought about it for a second, and then smiled back. "Ok, sure."


*****

Tsunami looked up as Naruto and Kiba walked in the kitchen and sat at the table. She turned to them and smiled. "So, Naruto, what concoction am I making this morning?"

He scratched his head as he thought about it. He smiled and said, " How 'bout a sandwich with peanut butter, chips, pickles, and mustard on whole wheat bread."

The two other occupants in the room just looked at him strangely before busting up laughing. Naruto pouted. "What? What's so funny?"

Once Tsumani stopped laughing she answered him. "It's not that it's funny, it's just so odd it's funny."

Naruto pouted more. "It's not my fault. The baby want's it, not me."

Kiba chuckled once more. "You're gonna have an odd kid on your hands...then again, your an odd kid yourself."

Naruto started to frown, and then he started crying. Kiba and Tsunami were alarmed. Kiba started freaking out and yelling. "What, what did I say?"

"You...your right..."

Both Kiba and Tsunami were now confused. "Huh? What are you talking about Naruto?"

"I'm just a kid. How can I raise a kid if I am a kid?" Then, he promptly burst out in tears again. Kiba wrapped his arms around the crying boy.

"It's ok. You're not going to do this alone. You have friends who will help you, no matter what."

Naruto's crying turned to sobs. "R-really?"

Tsunami walked up behind Naruto and hugged him while Kiba was still hugging him. "Of course we will. I'm not kicking you out or anything. You'll stay here and Inari and I will help you out in any way you need it."

Naruto's sobbing ceased. He smiled hopefully. "Really? You'll teach me everything about how to take care of a kid?"

Tsunami smiled softly. "Of course I will. Now, we have to get you to your doctor's appointment on time for once, I hope."

Kiba looked a Tsunami. "I can take him if you want?"

She looked at him oddly. "Aren't you and Shino leaving today?"

"Yeah, but he's not even awake yet. And I don't think I want to be around him right now."

Now it was Naruto's turn to look at him oddly. "Why do you say that?"

"This morning when we heard you throwing up, he said he didn't want to have kids. But, I want kids. I can't stay with someone who doesn't want what I want. It's hard, but I can't stay with someone who doesn't want what I want forever. Even if I love him." Kiba sounded so sad that Naruto wanted to march into the bedroom and punch Shino in the mouth. How could Shino do this? Didn't he love Kiba at all?

"Well, Naruto I'll just have to make this sandwich of yours to go so you can get to the doctor's office on time."

********

Shino opened his eyes slowly. First thing he noticed was how quiet it was. Second was that Kiba was gone. It was strange; Kiba was always there when he woke up. Where could he be?

Shino decided to look in the kitchen for his missing lover.

*********

Shino looked around the small kitchen only to see the owners of the house sitting at the table. Neither of them looked up at him.

"Where's Kiba? We have to get going."

"He took Naruto to his Doctor's appointment."

"Why did he do that? He knows there are people waiting to hear from us."

Tsnuami and Inari both were still not looking at him. "Inari, why don't you go over to Shin's house for a little while? I want to talk to Shino alone."

Inari looked between the two, then nodded his and and silently walked out the door. Tsnuami finally looked up at Shino. "Have a seat, young man."

Shino looked at the woman as if she had a second head. "I'm going to find my boyfriend so we can go home." He started walking towards the door.

"I don't think he wants to see you right now."

Shino halted as he reached for the door handle. Slowly, he turned to face Tsunami. "What do you mean he doesn't want to see me right now?"

"Sit down and I'll tell you."

Shino watched the woman drink her tea. "Fine." He walked back to the table and sat down. "Now, what were you talking about?"

Tsunami lifted her eyes from her cup and looked into his eyes. "He heard you this morning when you said you don't want children."

"So....?"

"So, he wants children. He said he's not sure he can stay with someone who doesn't want what he wants. Even if he loves you."

Shino narrowed his eyes at her. "That's not true. Kiba wouldn't leave me over something like this."

"What do you mean something like this? You make it sound like its no big deal."

"That's just it, it is a big deal. It's a huge deal. Males who bear children only have a 50% chance of living through the birth. You can't be mad at me for not wanting to put Kiba in a situation like that, and I refuse to feel guilty about it."

Her eyes went wide. "Well there's no need to get testy. I didn't know that." Tsunami closed her eyes for a second to control her anger. "Look, I don't think it really matters what you want. Kiba's going to have children with or without you. He want's kids and he will leave you if you can't give him what he wants. It's better to be by his side during something like that than to loose him."

"I guess your right. I'll talk to him about it."

Just then a thought struck Tsunami. "Is it going to be that dangerous for Naruto?"

"Probably not. He has the Kyuubi to heal him."

Tsunami looked down at her hands. "I hope your right about that. I don't think Inari and I could handle having someone else we love taken away. Especially Inari. He really looks up to Naruto, just like he looked up to his Grandfather...before he died."

Shino looked at the woman who was on the verge of tears. "I'm sure Naruto will be fine. He wouldn't do anything to jeopardize his baby."

Tsunami smiled softly. "I'm sure your right. I'm just being a worried mother."

********

Naruto was wearing one of those stupid Hospital gowns he always hated. Every time he turned around Kiba would cat-call just to watch the blonde turn pink and throw one of his world famous tantrums. Naruto had finally had enough and launched himself at the other boy.

Just as the doctor walked into the room his eyes went wide with shock. "You know, I could come back if you want me to."

Naruto's whole face and neck turned blood red with embarrassment. "What...what are you talking about? There's nothing going on."

Dr. Toshi raised an eyebrow. "Then why are you setting on his lap?"

"But...I wasn't...and he.... was...ARGH!" I don't want to explain this to you."

Both Dr. Toshi and Kiba chuckled at the pregnant boys antics. "Why don't we start the exam now?"

"Ok, oh by the way this is Kiba."

This time both eyebrows arched. "Is he the other father?"

Kiba and Naruto stared at the doctor. "No, no. I'm not the father. I'm just a friend."

Both boys noted the sad look on the doctor's face. "Oh."

Naruto looked at the Dr.Toshi. "You won't ever meet him. He's never going to come looking for me."

Kiba frowned at the blonde. "Naruto..."

"NO! I don't want to hear anything about HIM. Let's just get this over with."

Kiba looked at Dr. Toshi, who just shook his head and began the examination.

**********

Kiba and Naruto walked home in silence. Kiba kept glancing at the other boy. He was worried about him. The doctor had said Naruto was doing ok, but was still in danger of hurting himself and the baby. He had said Naruto's chakra levels were a little on the low side.

"Naruto, I think it would be best for the baby if you came back to Konoha with me and Shino. You need more help then Inari and Tsunami could give you. They don't know anything about Chakra. You need the Hokage's help. Please come back. Sasuke wont ever have to know your there. I promise no one will know. Please come with us."

Naruto had his arms folded over his chest. He looked down at the ground. "I'll think about it. I'm gonna go to the river. Could you tell the other's I'll be back soon?"

"Sure, I'll tell them."

"Thanks."

**************

Naruto sat by the crystal blue river. He had no idea what to do. He wasn't sure he could face Sasuke again. But Kiba did say he wouldn't tell anyone he was back just yet. Plus if he didn't go back and get help from Tsunade, then his child would die along with him. There was only one person who could tell him how serious the situation was. And that person was Kyuubi.

Naruto focused on the demon inside him. He closed his eyes, and envisioned the caged fox.

Kyuubi? You awake?

/What do you want, kit?/

Jeez, what crawled up your ass and died? You don't need to be so mean.

/Yes, I do. This is the first time you've spoken to me in half a year./

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. It's just that I've had a lot on my mind.

/Ha, you think I don't know that. I'm in your head./

Look, I don't want to argue with you. I just want to know what you think about this whole thing. You heard the doctor, right?

/Yes, I did./

So? What do you think I should do?

/Go back to the village. Tsunade can help you. You need more chakra than your body has./

Why can't I just use your chakra?

/Because mine is already being used. I have to make sure your body stays the way it is so you can carry the baby. And I'm still trying to make a birth canal for you./

But I don't want to go back. Sasuke is there. And he's probably pissed at me.

/No, he's worried about you. He wasn't lying when he said he loves you./

I know, but he shouldn't love me.

/And why not?/

The villagers wouldn't like it. They would hate him and our child if I were to go back and be with him.

/Kit.../

No, I'll go back. And I'll even talk to Sasuke, but I'll tell him I don't love him. That way he won't lose the villagers respect./

/Kit, I don't think he cares for the villagers respect. He loves you more then that. He won't give up on you./

He will if I get with Neji.

/That bastard who hurt you? I don't think so. I won't allow you to do that. He'll hurt your baby./

No, he wouldn't. If he loves me like he said he does, then he'll love this baby to because it's a part of me.

/I don't think you should do this./

Well, I have to do something.

/Yes, go back to Sasuke. Give him a chance. If he want's to marry you, then why don't you marry him? Loving someone isn't against the law in Konoha. Even gay marriage isn't against the law, it's just frowned upon./

I know. But they would hurt my baby, like they hurt me.

/ There's always going to be people with hate, but as long as your friends love and protect your baby, like you would, then I don't see how the villagers could hurt it./

I guess your right. My friends have helped me out alot when the villagers bothered me.

/Of course I'm right. I've been a live longer then you. I know things. So, what are you going to do?/

I'm going to go back to the village...and Sasuke. I'm going to try and not let the villagers get to me.

/Good. Now, you might want to go tell the others about your little plan. And don't you DARE ever ignore me again. Got it?/

Yes, Ma'am.

***********

Naruto walked into the small living room. There sat Tsunami, Inari, Shin, Kiba and Shino. Kiba stood up and walked over to him.

"Are you ok?"

Naruto gave his signature smile. "Of course I'm ok."

Shino looked up. "Have you decided on what you're going to do?"

Naruto looked at Shino, then back to Kiba. "So you told them?"

Kiba chuckled nervously and responded with a "Yeah, sorry."

"It's ok. I've thought about a lot about what to do. I even asked the Kyuubi what she thinks I should do." He walked over to the couch and sat down. "This is what I've decided to do; I'm going to go back to the village with Shino and Kiba. I'm going to talk to Sasuke, and see if he will take me back. I've made a terrible mistake by coming here. He must hate me so much for being weak and running away like that."

Kiba smiled softly. His eyes glowed with mirth. "Trust me He's not mad, he's worried about you. He thought he was the reason you left was because of something Neji said."

At the mention of Neji's name Naruto went stiff. "What did Neji say?"

"I don't think I should say it with them in the room." Kiba motioned to the other three occupants in the room. He had a smile plastered on his face from the memory of Neji and Sasuke's argument in the Hogake's office almost three months ago.

Naruto hung his head. He couldn't believe Neji had told Sasuke and the others about that night. Now Sasuke wouldn't want him for sure. "So, he told you what he did? He told you everything that happened at Ino's party?"

Kiba's eyes went wide with realization. "That was him? He was the one that raped you?"

Naruto looked up at Kiba. His eyes were blazing with anger. "Yes....but...didn't you already know that? You said he told you."

"No, he didn't say anything about that night. He was talking about you and Sasuke."

"Oh God."

Shino looked at Kiba. Silently they agreed on a course of action. Shino turned to Naruto. "Why don't you go to sleep? You need your rest. It's along way to the Village Hidden in The Sand."

Naruto looked at Shino in curiosity. "Why are we going there?"

"The others are waiting there for us."

"Oh."

"Come on, let's head to bed." Kiba, Shino, and Naruto got up to leave.

Once they were gone, Tsunami turned to Inari and Shin. "What do you guys think we should do?"

Inari looked at his mother. "About what?"

"I promised Naruto I would help him, and I'm not going back on that promise."

"So what do you want to do about it?"

Tsunami thought about it for a moment. "I know this isn't going to be easy, but I would like to go with him."

"What about my school?"

"You get out in a few months; you and Shin could stay here then join me in Konoha."

Inari and Shin looked at each other for a moment. Shin turned to Tsunami. "What about me? I don't want to be separated from Inari."

Tsunami smiled. "I was talking about you too. I know your parents are dead, and I know how much you care for my son, so, I would like it very much if you would come with us."

Both Inari and Shin's face lit up with excitement. "Then, yes, we will move. We'll do anything you want as long as we aren't separated from each other." Tsunami laughed at their happiness.

********

The next morning the boys were packing up there stuff. Tsunami watched them quietly. She had yet to tell them of what she had planned. She grabbed her bag and met them at the door. All three boys gave her an odd look. She smiled softly. "I told you I was going to help you. Just because you're leaving doesn't mean I can't come with you and keep my promise."

Naruto looked like he was about to cry. "What about Inari and you're job?"

"I talked to my boss yesterday. And Inari and Shin are going to stay here until school is over in May, then they are going to come to the village."

All Naruto could do was fling himself into her open arms and cry. Shino and Kiba looked amused. Well, as amused as a guy like Shino could look.

"Alright then, shall we?" Tsunami was smiling. She was so happy Naruto didn't try to fight her.

"Thanks, Tsunami, for everything you've done, and are doing, for me."

"You're welcome, Naruto, you've been like a son to me these past few months." They said their goodbyes to Inari and Shino.

******

It had been a week since they left the Sand Village . Gaara was told they would be waiting for some friend of their's who were on a mission.

Gaara watched each person sitting around the camp fire, he was trying to see who was a threat and who could be trusted. So far he can trust Iruka, Hinata, Kakashi, and unfortunately, Sasuke. He didn't want to trust Sasuke, but he had no choice. Naruto was his friend, and if Naruto trusted him, then so would he.

He didn't trust Jiraiya only because the man kept chasing his sister around the camp. He was surprised Temari hadn't killed Jiraiya yet. Then again deep down she probably loved the attention he gave her. There was something about Neji he didn't like. Gaara couldn't figure out what it was, he just knew that his gut said not to trust him. The way Neji would always be talking about Naruto and throwing glares at Sasuke and told him something had happened, he just didn't know what.

Kakashi and Jiraiya left for watch, Hinata and Temari were next on watch so they were sleeping, and Iruka and Neji were talking about the fastest rout back to the village. That left Gaara and Sasuke by themselves.

"Sasuke, may I have a word with you?"

Sasuke looked up from the fire. "About what?"

"Naruto." That sparked the boy's interest.

"Alright, why don't we take a walk."

"Fine."

******

Sasuke and Gaara walked for about five minutes in silence. They had decided to sit in a clearing in the woods.

"So, Gaara, what did you want to know about Naruto?"

"I know there's something he's not telling me. For a long time now his letters have been vague, they don't say much other then training and missions. He used to tell me everything."

Sasuke's brow's knitted together. "Like what?"

"He told of his crush on you, Jiraiya's perversions, and Kakashi and Iruka's relationship." Gaara's eyes never left the ground. "It's unnerving to think he doesn't trust me anymore."

"How long has it been since the letters changed?"

Gaara thought about it for a moment. "Almost ten months."

Sasuke's eye twitched slightly and he said calmly. "I was afraid of that."

If Gaara had eyebrows they would be touching right now. "Why? What happened?"

"I didn't know about this until after Naruto went missing, he was raped."

Gaara's chest felt like it was going to explode. He couldn't believe Naruto hadn't told him of this. Calming himself, he steadied his voice and said, "Why didn't Naruto tell me?

"Naruto knows how protective you are of him. For some reason he won't tell anyone who did it. If I find out who it is, they will die."

Gaara narrowed his eyes. "You really love him, don't you?"

Sasuke was surprised that the other would ask in such a way, but he responded anyways, "Yes, I really do. But it doesn't matter because some how I ended up hurting him."

They hear a soft voice from behind them. "You never hurt me." Both turned to see an orange blob standing right behind them. Their eyes went wide.

Sasuke was the first to recover. "Naruto..." Before the boy could reply, Sasuke had stood up and swept him into a tight hug. Gaara noticed three other people standing behind Naruto. One was waving at him to follow them. He did as he was asked, leaving the two lovers alone.

*******

After a moment or two, Sasuke pulled back from the hug and looked Naruto over from head to foot. His eyes lingered on the blonde's bulging mid-section. His hands caressed the over sized stomach. To him, this was solidifying the pregnancy. Now it felt real.

He looked into Naruto's eyes and noticed the boy was a little uncomfortable with him touching his belly "Sorry."

"For what?"

"You probably don't want me touching you." He pulled his hands away from the other boy.

Naruto smiled at Sasuke "I don't mind you touching me. In fact, I want you to touch me." He grabbed the black haired boy's hands and brought them back to his belly. He kept his hands over Sasuke's "Feel right here." He put his hands on the left side. Sasuke's eyes went wide. He pulled his hands back as fast as he could.

"Was that...the baby?"

Naruto chuckled as Sasuke's shocked voice. "Yup, that was our baby."

Sasuke put his hands back in the same spot. He felt the flutter against
his palm. "My God." Sasuke smiled. It was bigger then Naruto's smile.
He moved his hands up the boys body, never breaking the contact. His
hands slid over the hated orange jacket that was almost too small for
the over sized belly. They moved up to cup Naruto's face in
his hands. He leaned in slowly so if Naruto didn't want to be kissed he
could pull back in time. Naruto never budged. Once Sasuke's lips met
Naruto's, both boys melted. It was soft and sweet, just like their first
kiss.

Sasuke ended the kiss and looked into Naruto's eye. "I don't ever want
to you leave again. I'd die without you." He leaned his forehead against
the blonde's. "I love you."

Naruto choked back tears as he spoke. "I love you, too." He could feel
Sasuke shuttering in their hug and Naruto looked at his face. He could see tears
running down Sasuke's cheeks. He reached up and brushed them away. "What is
it, Sasuke?"

"I can't believe I finally got to hear you say those words."

Naruto smiled. "Believe it."

*******

There, now you guys have the same chapters as AFF, FF, and my yahoo group Sakura_Seasons
Sign up to rate and review this story