Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sisterly Love

Some Old Friends

by GeeDeexx 5 reviews

It's not what you think! Bahahahahaha.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-05-16 - 2270 words

0Unrated
Ehh, was grounded for like, ever... I kind of punched somebody. Don't even ask.

OOH! Just a note... I'm going to be TWELVE years old in 49 days. I would dance, but, I'm sitting down. Somehow I'd end up with a broken arm.
Enjoooy!!!
-----

My black converse shoes padded the ground silently. The eerie city loomed over me, visions of my mothers smiling and protective face flooding through the back of my eyes. His words danced in my head,
I'm sorry. That was all he had said. He shouldn't have been sorry... I loved the boy, he had never done me wrong until that night when he betrayed us all.
"El, hey! Elisa. Over. Here." I turned and saw him running after me. My head went back to my feet... I was just so tired. Exhausted, worn out. Like a three year olds old toy.
"El, I won't do it again. I mean it. I've stopped drinking for now- I think I can do this. And... I'm sorry about your Mom." A tear stained my face. Gerard slipped a protective arm around my shoulders.
"Thank you, GeeTard." He smiled.
"Hang in there, El. You really shouldn't be walking around this place at night..."
"I've been to Chicago before, you know."
"Just let me walk with you before you do one of your disappearing acts or something... Okay?"
"Well, Gerard, this is how I disappear." I looked up into his hazel eyes, eyes that shone this sorrow and confidence I wished I could hold inside. But I couldn't hold much inside...
"I wanted to kill him, you know." Came the quiet confession, and Gerard didn't give me some weird look. He didn't say 'That's wrong.' Just this understanding sort of silence.
"I know how you feel. Hell, if my Dad murdered..." The boy cut himself off as a car pulled up to the side of the road near us.
"Where the fuck have you been?" Yelled Ray, sticking his head out the window of the falling-apart car. Who's car was that?
"Get in the fucking car, guys. We're going... Out." Frankie called, and Gerard looked at me.
"I think I'll take a pass." Was my reply, and he smiled slightly. This knowing, calm, smile.
"She'll take a pass." Gerard said louder for them to hear, sliding his arm from my shoulders and walking up to the car. I smiled at Mikey, who was smashed in the backseat.
'You okay?' He mouthed, and I gave him a thumbs up. The boy looked at me like my mother would have, then kissed the window as they drove off.

I looked at my watch. It was about 10:00 at night when I realized the time.
"Better go to the bus." I muttered to myself, turning around and analyzing my surroundings. It was pretty quiet, considering it was a big city.
"Oh, yeah." There was a voice from behind me. I ignored it at first, but then there were footsteps. "It's Elly!" With a cringe, I turned to see Ryan Rackenstein. "Ooh... Got prettier as the years passed, huh?"
"And I see you're still bumming around the streets of Chicago." It wasn't intended to be rude- in fact I said it with a smile. The black haired boy flashed a smile. He wasn't ugly- he wasn't ugly at all, and as a fact he was very handsome. It was so clique that he was the leader of his pack of guys: the good looks, the sneers of comments, the skills in burglary and fighting.
"How's livin' with those five guys treatin' you?" Asked Jack, who basically didn't pronounce any of the letters 'ing' at the end of words. "God, I haven't seen you forever." The two men caught up with me, and Ryan slung his arm around my shoulders. With an flat out smile on my face we continued to walk.
"It's been awesome. Where's Ian? And Davey?"
"Don't you remember? Davey went off with his band. The name was... Something about a fire inside. I dunno. He didn't live here, anyway." Ryan replied.
"Oh yeah. Duh. But what about Ian?"
"He's off with his girlfriend." Jack said, sighing.
"What about your pact? Bros before hoes?"
"Well, that didn't make sense. We changed it because everybody thought we were gay; they thought it meant other peoples hoes. So it became... Bros before everything. But anyway, we gave up and let him go out at least three times a week. Speaking of hoes... Do you have a boyfriend?" Ryan gave a sly smile.
"Yep. His name's Mikey. Mikey Way. Remember it, because he's gonna be more famous than ever in a bit." I added confidently, smiling brightly.
"Overconfident, are we?" Jack mused, smirking.
"Confident, yes. I'm absolutely sure their band is going to get it good on their next album. This band's got talent. Ray and Frankie rock the shit out of their guitars, Bobbie bangs the living hell out of the drums, Mikey smashes on his bass, and Gerard has this amazing, soothing with a harsh tinge of a voice, along with these dreadfully honest, poetic lyrics that they all write." Jack and Ryan stared at me momentarily.
"What, did you rehearse that or something?" Ryan said with a laugh, and I smiled.

Jack's girlfriend called on his cell phone a bit after that- after a bit of pleading he gave into her and went off with her. Ryan stood next to me, elbows bumping occasionally on our slow walk.
"So, what's this Mikey like? Do you think you're in love?" Dreamily smiling, I gave a soft response.
"I knew I loved him since the time... Well, since the time Gerard- Mikey's older brother- dared him to make out with me. I guess I don't know if I knew I loved him; but I definitely liked him."
"What does he look like? Do I have some competition?" I gave the boy some snort of a laugh, shaking my head.
"He has really cute glasses, brown straight hair that's flat against the sides of his head, and sort of a hooked nose. Kind of. You've got major competition." Ryan gave a laugh as my cell phone went off.
"Alo?" I asked as I flipped the phone open and pressed it against my ear.
"Yo. You need to get home, like, now." I instantly recognized the voice as Bob's.
"Uh-huh. Might I ask why?" Taking a glance up at my surroundings, I realized I wasn't far from the bus.
"Because we're fucking hungry. The pizza place kicked us out before we got pizza." I couldn't help but burst out laughing.
"Oh, and you couldn't find another place to get food? Don't we have lunch meat and bread on the bus? And how the hell did you get kicked out of the pizza place?"
"We were disturbing the peace or something. I don't know. The only sort of food we have is tuna, whip cream, and bread." Giving a smirk, I shook my head.
"Have a tuna and whip cream samich, dummy."
"Samich-" He began, but I cut him off.
"Forget it. I'll be there in a minute or two, and I'm bringing a friend. Peace out."
"Adios." I flipped the phone closed and sighed.
"Tuna and whip cream sandwich?" Questioned Ryan, and I shook my head.
"Forget it. You're gonna get to meet the band tonight. C'mon, the bus is just around the corner. Hah, bet I can beat you!" With that I took off, and Ryan followed with a laugh.

Ryan didn't beat me to the bus, like usual. Raising my arms in victory, he pouted and I laughed.
"No worries, I already knew I was better than you. Nothing new." Smirking, I opened the door to the bus.
"Elly! You totally missed it!" Came Frankie's voice, and I smiled. "Ooh, who's this?" Frankenstein opened the door completely and I saw Mikey slowly getting off the couch.
"This is Ryan Rakenstein, my best buddy since like, third grade. Ryan, this is Frankie- my brother, Mikey- my boyfriend, the sleeping one his Gerard- Mikey's brother, Ray is sir fluffy head on the couch, and Bobbie Ice Cream is in the kitchen. Congratulations, you know five more people." Ryan gave his princess wave and smiled.
"'Ello, dahlings." Instantly Frankie was all over him.
"Oookay, so what kind of music do you like?" He asked as we stepped into the bus and I shut the door.
"I grew up listening to stuff with El like The Misfits and Iron Maiden. I really liked Green Day's old stuff like Dookie, too." Frankie seated the boy next to Ray and then sat down next to him with a plop.
"What about Iron Maiden?" Gerard called, standing up from his bunk and rubbing his face with both hands.
As they were talking, Mikey and I were having a conversation of our own. With less words.
"Where'd you go?" He asked, running his hand through my hair.
"Over to Navy Pier and back." I responded as he kissed my cheek.
"You know I missed you, Elvis." Sticking out my tongue at the nickname, he laughed.
"I missed you too, Michelangelo. Now: let's talk food." Giving him a quick peck on the lips I slid over to Bob (who was making a tuna and whip cream sandwich).
"Oh, God, I wasn't serious about the samich thing." Wrinkling my nose, he laughed.
"Gerard ate one and said it was good. I thought it smelled like shit." Biting my lip I responded.
"You're right. Eww." I picked up the morsel with two fingers and dropped it in the trash. "I'll go get pizza. Don't worry." Frankie gave a cheer- he must've overheard me.
"I want pepperoni!"
"No, everything on it!"
"Bitch, it's sausage all the way!" Shaking my head, Bob laughed.
"I'll get one everything on it, and one half sausage half pepperoni! Okay?" Pulling my wallet from my pants pocket, I found I had at least a hundred dollars.
"But I wanted bacon..." came a quiet murmur from Mikey, and I smirked.
"I'll change it then. One half sausage half bacon, one everything on it."
"Why are you getting a whole everything on it?"
"Because I want an everything on it. Without anchovies." I responded, not even caring to look and see who was talking.
"Hey, you're just getting bacon because Mikey's your boyfriend! I could be your boyfriend!" I looked over at Gerard with raised eyebrows, then burst out laughing.
"Okay Gerard. If you say so. But it's still bacon."
"I'll give you a biiiiiiig kiss if you get a pepperoni pizza just for me. I promise." Laughing still, I shook my head.
"I'll be taking a pass. One my version of everything on it, one half bacon half sausage." Gerard pouted as I opened the door.
"It's okay, Gee. We all know you just wanted to kiss her. Oh, and Elvis, you know the way, right?" Smiling, I gave a nod.
"I know it like the back of my hand." Holding up my hand to observe the back of it, I gave a curse.
"Shit! When the fuck did I do that?" With a frown I went into the kitchen and returned with a Band-Aid.
"You still know how to get there?" Glaring at Frankie who had made the comments, I just shook my head.
"Yes. Peace out."
- - - -
I arrived, opened the door to the small place, and breathed in the familiar fumes. Then, my mouth dropped.
"Pluto!" The two people in the place turned at me, including an incredibly tall and lanky blonde haired boy at the cash register.
"Sharpie!" He replied, green eyes wide. Smiling brightly, I jumped over the counter and embraced him roughly. "Aww, Sharpie, you got skinnier. Missed you so much." I smiled brightly, then pulled away.
"Pluto, what the heck are you doing here? I thought you went to... Pennsylvania. Or something." The boy smiled crookedly.
"Yeah, Pennsylvania. To go to college and study for chemical engineering." Replied Pluto, leaning against the counter.
"And the reason you're not there is...?" I asked, pulling myself on top of the counter.
"Classes start in the beginning of September. Kind of late, I know. Why are you here? I thought you were in... Vermont." Shaking my head, I gave a sigh.
"Psychology wasn't my thing. But I found my brother! Ah, yes. His name is Frankie, one of the best names in the world. And that's the truth. It's always been my favorite- right next to Michael, of course." Pluto- Michael Benjamin Calis- laughed.
"So, what kind of pizza do you want?" Biting my lip, I ran a hand through my hair.
"One half bacon half sausage, one pepperoni, one green pepper, onion, tomatoes, sausage, mushroom, pepperoni, and bacon. Puh-lease." Pluto smiled and pushed through the kitchen door.
"Hey Tony, three pizzas." He repeated the order and slid back out of the door, running a hand through his hair.
"When do you get off your shift?" I asked, leaning against the cash register.
"When your pizzas are done. Why?"
"Well, we have this bus. It's a very bussy bus. I'm sure you'll enjoy it." A smile played on his lips and I laughed.
"Yes. Bussy busses can be very fun."

- - - - - -
A bad place to leave off, I know. BEAR WITH ME, people.
And think about the name Davey. He went off with his band... Something about a fire inside...
Ahaha, I'm such a music nerd.

Ps. I'm going to be TWELVE in 49 days!!! July 3rd!
See, when you're twelve, you like, gain respect or something. I don't even know.
PEACEOUT, my hooommmiieeess.
Sign up to rate and review this story