Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Don't Bother, Angel

Five New Vampires

by x_____ER 0 reviews

This is a very unique story, involving AFI, From First To Last, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco all being vampires. I thought of it a long time ago on the bus. Why is it t...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 442 words

0Unrated
"Sonny! Gerard wants to see you, he says it's important!" Travis yelled to Sonny, who was eyeing the blender's contents carefully.

"OK, I'll be right there..." Sonny replied, taking one last look, and writing something down in a little black book on his desk. Sonny paced down the hall, past several doors, before he came to the grand ballroom. He pushed open the doors and walked up to the head man himself. "You said you wanted to see me, Gerard?" Sonny questioned.

Gerard lifted his head a little at gazed at Sonny before replying. "Yes, five new vampires have just arrived, and I need you to show them around. Will you be able to do that?"

"Uh... Yeah, sure. Where are they?" Sonny asked, shrugging his shoulders a bit.

"They're at the front door. Mikey should be watching them." Gerard said, reaching over and grasping the wine glass filled to the brim with blood. He sipped it, setting it back down and staring back at Sonny. "Are you going to show them around or not?" Gerard snapped.

"Yes, sir." Sonny wandered back out of the ballroom and back down the hall toward the front door. When he reached it, he tapped Mikey's shoulders and without words told him that he could take over now. He smiled at the four guys and one girl who stood before him. He held up one of his hands, while the other one was safely tucked in has back pocket, and waved. "I'm Sonny Moore, I do research and blood-intake-control and various other things around here. I'll be showing you around and to your rooms."

"Hi, I'm Patrick, this is Peter and his girlfriend Tina, over there is Andy and right next to Andy is Joe." Patrick pointed everyone out and smiled at Sonny.

"Nice to meet you all. Follow me, please." Sonny turned around and led the way up the staircase and down the hall. He showed Andy and Joe their rooms, and then Pete and Tina their room, and last Patrick his room. "Oh, and if you or your friends need anything, on your pillow is a special cell phone. Your friends are the first four on speed-dial, and I'm the fifth. I'll be back up here in the morning to pick you up and show you the rest of the house. But right now, I have to get back to my studies." Sonny said, pointing to the cell phone on the bed pillow.

"Oh, thanks." Patrick said, waving goodbye with a nod of his head.

Sonny backed out of the room, and walked back down the hall towards the blender he was examining earlier.
Sign up to rate and review this story