Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm Every Cliche, But I Simply Do It Best

Chapter Sixteen

by x_____ER 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 1147 words

0Unrated
Tina and Solar walked down the hall and into Solar's black room.

Tina looked around and smiled. Solar's bedroom was pitch-black and had glow-in-the-dark stars everywhere. "Wow, it's so cute!" Tina smiled, glancing around.

"Thanks, my Mother helped me decorate when I was six." Solar smiled, walking over to the closet and changing into sleep clothes, also tossing Tina a night shirt since she was still wearing Pete's pajamas.

"You've kept it the same way ever since?" Tina asked again, a questioning look on her face.

"Yeah, her and my Dad took off a long time ago. I've been on my own since I was about... Thirteen?" Solar counted back the days.

"Oh my God! No way!" Tina exclaimed, crawling into bed.

"Yes, way." Solar smiled. "But it was okay, I mean, other than I had to work."

"That's sad..." Tina pouted, getting cozy underneath the covers.

"Yeah. But on a happier note, how are things with you and Pete and the one-on-the-way?" Solar asked, poking Tina's stomach while getting situated under the covers also.

"It's... Wow." Tina sighed, a smile on her face.

"That good?" Solar giggled.

"The mood swings are pissing Pete off." Tina rolled her eyes.

"Oh, well, tell him no more kids if he doesn't like the mood swings." Solar winked.

Tina laughed. "Riiight."

"It's true!" Solar laughed. "We have the power to say no! All guys can do is use their hand without us."

"Yeah, or find some cheap whore." Tina laughed.

"Yeah, but we know these guys enough that we know they wouldn't do that." Solar smiled. "Well... Joe and Andy might go find a chick-robot... But that's probably normal."

Tina burst out laughing. Solar laughed along with her.

Meanwhile...

"Damn it, Joe! Solar tells you not to break the Wii and you break the TV!" Andy whisper-yells at Joe.

"Let's go but another one, maybe she won't notice." Joe says.

"Pete, give me your pocket-change." Andy turned to Pete, who was sitting on the couch, texting away on his Sidekick.

Pete reaches into his pocket and pulls out a twenty. Andy stares down at it.

"This'll be enough to buy n at Goodwill. Come on, Joe. You're lugging it home." Andy waves Joe toward the door.

Patrick watched them fight as they left and walked down the sidewalk.

"They broke the TV..." Patrick sighed, hanging his head.

"I know, what a bunch of idiots, huh?" Pete laughed.

"Tell me about it..." Patrick rolled his eyes.

"Well, I gotta take a piss." Pete announced, getting up from the couch.

"Thanks for the announcement." Patrick chuckled.

"Flight 23 for the bathroom in now leaving." Pete smiled, walking down the hall.

Patrick looked at the broken TV and the Wii controller that was flung to the ground.

Patrick got up and walked to the kitchen, and just as he'd suspected, a small TV was located on the kitchen counter. He swiped it off and took it into the living room. He plugged it in and put the cords to the Wii in the front. He grabbed a controller and started the game. It turned out to be the last thing Joe and Andy were playing... Zelda.

As he was swooshing the controller around in the air, Pete walked into the room with a smile on his face. "Well, I'm sorry to interrupt Happy Time, but I just heard the hottest thing I've ever heard Tina say."

"Oh, really?" Patrick said, idly. "What did she say?"

"She's talking to Solar about how horny she is because of pregnancy." Pete smirked. "I think I may have found the perfect girlfriend."

"So, what else are they talking about?" Patrick asked, turning around and giving Pete a questioning look.

"Well, I didn't stay for a long time, I just went to the bathroom, and when I came out; I heard Tina talking about how horny she's been the past few weeks." Pete shrugged.

"Well, never mind then." Patrick said, turning off the Wii and walking to the kitchen, with Pete following behind.

Patrick got a glass of water and leant against the counter.

"Hey, Pete?"

"Yeah, Patrick?"

"... How far along is Tina?"

"Um... Come to think of it, I don't know. About a week." Pete answered. "Why?"

"I was just wondering. Because that means in like, seven weeks you can go get an ultra-sound." Patrick said, staring intently into his glass of water.

A huge smile broke out on Pete's face. "Awesome..."

"Yeah..." Patrick said, idly. "I have to pee."

"Yeah, and you thanked me for announcing." Pete chuckled.

"Shut up." Patrick said, setting the glass down and walking down the hallway to 'pee'.

Fucking liar.

He pressed his ear up to Solar's door.

He only got to hear a few words, before Pete walked past the hallway and peeked down. "Patrick?"

Patrick was startled and jumped. "Oh, hey, Pete. Got lost." Patrick shrugged. "Yeah, um... Oh! Here's the bathroom..." Patrick walked in and shut the door.

"Such a liar. 'Got lost'... Psh, I could've though of something better." Pete smiled to himself, pressing his ear against the door.

Patrick 'flushed' and walked out of the bathroom, running in to Pete on the way. "And you questioned me!" Patrick scoffed.

"Just shut up and listen! They're talking about you..." Pete grabbed Patrick by the collar of his shirt, pulling him downward. Patrick pushed is ear against the door also, listen intently to the conversation taking place behind the door to Solar's room.

"Well... Patrick's sweet, and cute, and charming..." They heard Solar sighed. "But his ex girlfriend just fucking burnt down his house. Don't you ever think what she could do to me if I get close to him even the slightest bit?"

"Well, I can see it happening---" Tina started, but Solar cut her off.

"Oh, that's reassuring."

"As I was saying... But I doubt Heather would touch you. Because she knows that if she did, Patrick would hate her." Tina finished.

"Well... I guess you're right." Solar said. "I really do like him."

Patrick lifted his ear from the door and looked at Pete with the biggest smile on his face.

"Well, wadda ya know? She likes you." Pete whispered.

Just then the front door opened and a crash was heard in the living room. "Quick, set it up!"

Pete and Patrick ran into the living room to see what the commotion was.

Joe and Andy were back.

They got a crappy TV and what else...? New X-Box controllers.

"Okay, no! No! That one goes here!"

"No it doesn't, give me the---No, the red one!"

"No, the yellow one goes there!"

"No, that's the spot for the white!"

They were fighting over which spot to put the color-coded cords.

Patrick looked to Pete. "Do you think they know that I set up a different TV?" Patrick asked.

"I don't think so." Pete shook his head.
Sign up to rate and review this story