Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Tape One

by x_____ER 1 review

Shit hits the fan when Ray Toro has his best friend meet the band.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 552 words

0Unrated
Rory Lewis.

She's known Raymond Toro of My Chemical Romance for years, ever since they were little they've played outside and slept over at each other's houses.
She hasn't seen Ray in a while, because he's off touring with his friends.
She only knows Ray and Robert, because once Ray stopped by his house to get some things and introduced Bob to Rory.
Ray and Rory are best friends, and no one could change that.
The one thing Rory was hopping all over the house, and her stomach doing hopps of it's own, was that Ray and his friends were coming back for a while, and Rory was the lucky person to share her house.

Rory wasn't prepared at all, she bustled around the house,making sure she hadn't missed anything while she was cleaning the house. They were arriving the next day at the airport, and boy, was she a mess.


**



"So Ray, what's this Rory girl like?" Mikey asked, laughing.

"Not your type." Ray snapped, pulling a picture out of his wallet.

"I wasn't asking if she was my type." Mikey glared.

"I didn't say you were. She's not any of you guys' type. She's been known to... Break a few hearts. if you know what I mean." Ray said, honestly, handing the picture to Bob.

Ray wasn't lying. Rory Lewis was a heart-breaker. A pure heart-breaker. Ray was a good guy, and didn't wasnt any of his friends getting hurt, mostly Mikey.

"Ray, I've seen her before, remember?" Bob laughed, handing the picture to Mikey. Mikey stared at it and a small smile crept across his face.

"Dude, she's hot. Why didn't you ask her out when you had the chance?" He said, handing the picture to Frank, who was desperate tograsp the small, glossy rectangle.

"Wow, Mikey wasn't kidding, why didn't you snatch her?" Frank said, handing the picture to Gerard. From the things Ray had endlessly said about this Rory, she was many things--smart, caustic, funny, and at least eight or nine on the ten point scale--but she wasn't some gorgeous bimbo who would strip down to her thong in a wink of Frank's eye. And as far as Frank was concerned, that pretty much took her out of the running.

"I don't know. I guess I was afraid to, you know? Since she's hurt all those other guys. I just didn't want to be next." Ray said, fiddling with his fingers. "She dated one of my friends, it wasn't pretty..."

Gerard didn't seem to be talking. Infact, he wasn't even listening to them. He was too interested in the picture. He couldn't take his eyes off the small picture of a girl with black hair, lip ring, and piercing blue eyes.

Gerard finally spoke, his eyes only left thepicture for a split second to look over at Ray. "So this is the girl the dog's foir?"

"Yeah, she's always wanted a puppy. I thought I'd get her one." Ray smiled, taking the picture from Gerard's grasp. "The most fun we've had with pets was with her goldfish, Cuppy."

"Cuppy?" Bob laughed. "Who names a goldfish Cuppy?"

"I think it's cute." Gerard said, looking out his plane window. Frank, Bob, and Mikey gave him a weird look, but shook it off as the plane landed.
Sign up to rate and review this story