Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Tape Seven

by x_____ER 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 529 words

0Unrated
"What? Don't you just have to wash your hair a bunch of times?" Ray asked.

"Yeah. But I wanted-encouragement? I don't know." She walked back into the bathroom.

**

Bob had come in a few seconds later, stumbling in with a beer in his hand. "What a night!" He smiled, leaning against the doorframe.

"Where'd you go?" Gerard asked.

"Um... I'm not sure." He slurred.

"Hmm." Ray hummed. "You need any coffee?"

"Uh-uh. No. No-sir-rye, Bob. I don't need none. Nope." He laughed. "But I do have to piss." He started to walk to the bathroom.

"No! Bob, Rory's in-" Ray called. Too late...

"Ah!" Rory yelled. "Bob, get out! Get out! Get out!"

Bob fell on his face trying to rush out of the bathroom with a hand over his eyes. He stood up and rushed over to us, dropping his beer and diving his head into a pillow on the couch.

"Are you sure you don't need any coffee?" Ray asked, again.

"Black, please." We heard Bob's faint reply from the pillow. Ray laughed and got up to get it.

Gerard heard the water shut off and soon Rory had come out, fully dressed in a vintage Metallica T-shirt and some loose-fitting black jeans. "Robert Cory Bryar." She called him by his full name. Ray walked back out with Bob's coffee, laughing.

"Dude, she called you by your full name," He laughed, "That's bad."

"I didn't even know she knew his middle name..." Gerard smiled.

"She has ways, dude." Ray gulped. He set Bob's coffee down on the table, and slowly tiptoed back to the room Gerard and him shared.

Gerard looked back to Bob, who had un-smashed his face from the pillow and was now staring fearfully into Rory's eyes.

"Rory, I'm sorrrrrry!" Bob sniffled. "I don't want to be pounded!" He wrapped himself around Rory's leg. She peered down at him.

She reached her hand down and patted his head. "Just don't do it again, doll." She smiled and un-attached herself from his grip and walked into her room.

***

Gerard quickly got up and walked to the room him and Ray shared. "Dude, Rory didn't hurt Bob. I don't know what you were talking about. Rory wouldn't hurt a fly."

"...Damn fly!"

"Well, maybe a fly, but not a person." Gerard countered, thanks to Rory's cry of agitation for a fly.

"Yeah." Ray said. "Externally. But internally..." Ray trailed off, mouthing a 'wow'.

"Oh, come on. I think she just needs... you know, a good person." Gerard said. "Maybe there's a reason she's breaking hearts."

"I don't think so." Ray said. "But you've got a point."

"Damn straight!" Gerard said, deciding now as one of the good times. He walked out of the room and into Rory's with a smile on his face. He saw her at her desk, with headphones on, bobbing her head to the music. Gerard marched right up to her, and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and looked at him. A jolt of electricity ran through him as he grabbed her head and pressed his lip to hers. He slowly pulled away and smiled at her. She smiled back.
Sign up to rate and review this story