Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > 'Til Tonight Do Us Part

Preview

by prettypoizon 4 reviews

"...I know that you're in between arms somewhere next to heartbeats where you shouldn't dare sleep..." Meet Jamie, Patrick's little sister and Joe's girlfriend. Her 16-year-old life is free of a...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-05-17 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 340 words

0Unrated
"...I know that you're in between arms somewhere next to heartbeats where you shouldn't dare sleep..."

Meet Jamie, Patrick's little sister and Joe's girlfriend. Her 16-year-old life is free of authority, thanks to her workaholic dad, and slightly scandalous, thanks to her fake ID, supplied by Patrick

Now meet Pete; bassist for Patrick's band and bartender of Jamie's favorite bar. He's 23 and intrigued by Jamie's beyond-her-years view of the world.

Jamie and Joe are messy, there's no doubt about it, but Joe would still do anything for his girl. Too bad she can't say the same about him. What is Pete, anyway...a fling, maybe? Jamie isn't sure yet.

And then Andy finds out; who knew he'd be the type to blackmail?

Maybe Patrick should keep a closer eye on his baby sister.

A little bit of alcohol and a whole lot of lying are a bad combination.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Patrick wouldn't want you to leave, Jamie, you were supposed to spend the night here " Joe yelled.
"Fuck off." I snapped, and I ran across the yard and into the back alley.

Patrick is my older brother. He's almost 18, and I'm almost 16. Patrick lives with our mum in Wilmette, but I live with our dad in Chicago. I don't see him much, Mum is basically dead to me. Patrick hates being called Pat 'cause it's our mum's name, but I call him Pat. I am the only person on earth with that privilege.

*

"I'm not stupid. Your name isn't Rachel, and you aren't twenty one years old," the bartender said, his smirk growing wider, "Your name is Jamie and you aren't even sixteen yet."
I froze, clutching my drink tight.
"How did you know that?" I whispered.
Pete leaned across the bar, and whispered back, mocking me;
"You're Patrick's little sister. He said he'd bring you 'round to practice someday...too bad you haven't met the rest of the band yet."
"'K, who the fuck are you?!"
"My name is Pete, babe. My ID card says I'm 23, and it's telling the truth."
Sign up to rate and review this story