Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way Curse

Dont apologize... I HOPE YOU CHOKE AND DIE!!!

by MyChemPrincess77 2 reviews

yes i got this title from the line in the song Seventy Times Seven by Brand New. I LOVE THAT SONG!! [even though its not by mcr]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-18 - Updated: 2007-05-18 - 781 words

0Unrated
My health teacher, Mr.Lil, was writing something on the board. Suddenly he stopped and said, "You have five minutes to write this down."
Panic washed over me. I didn't have my glasses, and without them I couldn't see it. I tried squinting. The words stayed a blurry mess.
When I looked away from the board I noticed Mr.Lil was waiting for me to write. So I took out my notebook and started writing crap, occasionally looking at the board so it looked like I was taking notes.

What the hell does it say? I really can't tell... maybe I will ask someone later. God, why don't I have a front seat? The back sucks. I hate it back here. You know what? I hate this class. No, I hate this school.
I wouldn't care if I never went here again, as long as I never ran into anyone. I really could live without a social life. I could stay up in my room every day, being happy. But I wouldn't learn anything, but still. Id rather be happy than stressed. Did the school system ever think about that? How many kids must be dieing because of all the pointless crap they make us do? Really. Teachers never even check out homework!! With some teachers, you could even show them the same paper all year long and you would get a 90! I heard someone actually did that, too! Just write a bunch of random crap and say its work. Heh, that's kind of what I am doing right now. But this is just health class; we learn the same thing every year anyway. And I only have this class once a week.

Wow I wrote a lot. Maybe I should send this to the government or something, so they can really know what is on our minds. Yeah, how crappy this school system is!! God school sucks everyone here should DIE



Right when I was going to write another line, the intercom went on, giving me a rude pull back into reality.
"Michael Way to guidance immediately." I stood up, feeling a chill at my name being said. I had a feeling this had something to do with the fight on the bus.

Dr.Smith's office, I noticed, was very plane and small. It had three chairs right in front of his desk and a plant. Eric was sitting there when I walked in.
"Michael, sit down please."
I sat down on the left, leaving the chair in between us empty.
"Now, I think you two know what this is about," he said. We nodded, avoiding eye contact.
"So Id like to know, what made you think that this is okay? What made you start this fight?"
Eric stayed quiet, waiting for me to be the first to speak. I rolled my eyes."
"Eric was teasing me on the bus, and I got sick of it. So I punched him." I folded my arms.
"Eric?"
He sighed, trying to sound like he really didn't want to be here. "I was making fun of him and I guess I was being mean," he said with no emotion.
"Okay, now I want you both to say you're sorry."
We both rolled our eyes, knowing that that was never going to happen. I wouldn't say it first if Dr.Smith didn't have a serious look in his eye.
"Eric, I am sorry." I tried not to give an eye roll.
"Me too," he mumbled.
Dr.Smith sighed. "Fair enough. I've seen worse."
After a few moments of silence, he said the words I have been dreading.
"Well, you know that you will have to get detention, correct?" Dr.Smith asked while he pulled open his draw. I watched in horror as he pulled out two blue slips, and started scribbling stuff on each. He eventually handed them to us.
"You will have five days of detention, and since today is Monday, it will have to continue up until next Monday, are we clear?"
I nodded, but I was looking at the floor. I looked down the rest of the day, thinking of how I was going to tell this to them. Maybe I could forge a signature, tell them I was trying out for a sport team, and get a ride home from Gerard. Maybe he will drive me, but I think he thinks I hate him. God, I got to be nice to people. That's how I got in this mess in the first place!

I passed the bathroom on my way back. The addiction of cutting came across my mind. I knew it was wrong, but no one would suspect it...
Sign up to rate and review this story