Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

A Recipe for Disaster

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

oh no! whats going on!? I hope nothing bad is going to happen! Oh no! Maybe you should read and find out!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-18 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 575 words - Complete

0Unrated
When he finished getting ready, he got into his car and went ot pick up Kate. By the time he got there, it was already 3:30. He approached her front door and knocked a few times. It only took a few minutes for her to answer the door.
She was wearing a pair of jeans and a black Panic! At The Disco shirt. She looked lovely, as usual.

"Hey." She said, giving Pete a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey beautiful. Ready to go out to lunch?" He grabbed her hand lightly.

"Indeed I am." She smiled and followed him to his car.

Half way there she questioned about the hat. "What's up with the hat?"

"Uh, i dont know. I just woke up this morning and said 'hey, i'm gonna wear a hat today.'

"Uh huh. No, really though, why are you wearing a hat?" Kate wasn't believing the excuse.

"No really. I, uh, just stole one of Patrick's hats because i felt like it. Really." He insisted.

Kate just shook he head and ignored how stupid that hat had really looked on him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're here." Pete said, pulling into the crowded parking lot of the restraunt.

"Thank god, i'm starving." Kate exited the car, along with Pete.

The two of them made there way into the restraunt, and found a nice table away from the crowd. After figuring out what to order, the both of them decided to just have a salad and breadsticks.

"Hey, this place is pretty cool." Pete said, taking another bite of the breadstick.

"Yeah, it's quite nice. Why don't you take off your hat?" Kate asked.

"Why don't i not take off my hat." Pete said, hoping she'd just leave the hat situation alone.

"But, you have such nice hair, you shouldn't cover it up. Plus, you look alot better without one."

"I know, i know but, i can't." He sighed.

"Let me see." Kate said reaching over the table.

"No, no! Stop!" Pete hollered out, attracting alot of attention from the other customers.

With one swift motion, Kate ripped the hat right off of his head, revealing his extremly pink hair.

"Oh my." She gasped.

"Yeah. Do ya see why i kept on the hat?" Pete said sadly.

"Oh hun, it really doesn't look that bad..." She lied.

"Yes it does. Your a really bad liar, you know that? And you can blame Patrick by the way."

"He's the one who died your hair pink?" She giggled.

Pete took a deep breath. "Yes, now can I have my hat back?" He begged.

Kate gave in to his puppy dog face and returned his hat. He put it losely on his head, and continued eating his lunch.

When they had finished, they decided to go back to her house to hang out but, then they got there, they we're shocked to find the door to her house had been open, and loud crashing noises could be heard from inside.

"What the fuck?" Pete said as he exited the car.

"Stay here,ok?" He said, making sure she was safe.

Kate nodded her head and waited patiently in the car while Pete inspected the house.

They were in for a long night.


I really hope some people review. That would just make my pathetic life so much bettter. Don't you wanna make my life better? Dont cha'?
The first person to review this chapter gets a....a...suprise! yeah, that's it.....
Sign up to rate and review this story