Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Classified: Need Of Help

nine

by MySweetRomance 0 reviews

sorry for the short chapter...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 653 words

0Unrated
It took several weeks for Gerard to finally come to terms with the death of his younger brother. Spending hours, days at a time, he would sit in his room -- too stunned and confused to make eye contact with anyone except Frank, and it had taken 3 weeks to finally open his mouth to speak with him, let alone speak with anyone else.

As the emotions began to roll their way in, Gerard's state began to deteriorate by the day. 2 weeks after hearing the dreaded news, Gerard had not eaten anything. Slight grumbles in his stomach at meal times had gradually turned into constant stabbing hunger pains, each seemingly urgent and worse than the previous.

To Frankie, watching Gerard in his state of unwell being was like a car crash: although he could not bear to watch, he could never force himself to look away. He stared on with intrigue as his roommate's healthy figure was slowly wearing away along with any sanity he had left.

Once well-proportioned and healthy, Gerard's skin represented such a white shade of pale that on one occasion, Frankie had walked in and thought Gerard was dead. It had taken many attemps to get him to even look at him that day.

Gerard's eyes had once resembled bright hazel orbs that glowed with a love so strong it was almost palpable at a point not too long before that day, but now the glow had faded to a dim, dull and stony look that held no sign of happiness whatsoever. They were sunken and gaunt and the ghost of a loved one lingered about their presence.

Despite Frank's various attempts to make contact with him, Gerard kept constantly tight-lipped with no urge to reply or any desire to speak to anyone. Surely, he should not have to speak to anyone again? His love had been stolen away and no one could do anything to help, so talking would be no use to him -- so he thought.

Eventually, the staff at the mental institution had given up. Nothing seemed to be working with Gerard, despite desperate pleas and attempts. Finally, they felt they had no other choice. Gerard would have to go and live with a carer for a while -- somebody whom he had never seen in his life, would have to watch over him for his own safety and make sure he took his medication and ate. After a long period of thought, Gerard finally agreed.

As he watched Gerard packing all his clothes and belongings into a suitcase, Frankie's heart broke in two. Not only was he alone in this weird room by himself now, but he had just lost the man he loved who was being stolen away from him. It took a few minutes for Frankie to realise that warm tears were streaming their way down his face.

"Can I... can I help you with anything?" Frankie offered, not really motivated to want to help at all.

"No, it's cool thanks. I'm almost done."

When Gerard was all packed and just about to go, he pulled his friend into a strong, friendly hug. When he felt Frank hugging back, Gerard decided to do something he hadn't done with Frank before.

Resting his right hand on Frankie's lower back, Gerard slowly brought up his left hand to rest on the scorpion tattooed on the back of the younger man's neck. Tentatively, and slowly, he brought his lips forward so they brushed against Frank's so lightly that barely a touch was felt between them. Closing his eyes, Gerard finally gave in and passionately pressed his lips to his friend's. It didn't feel weird, as he had expected -- instead it felt ... nice.

Frank stood in the middle of the room, absolutely gobsmacked. He did not know what the hell to do -- in the end, he settled for resting his hands on Gerard's waist and finally giving in to temptation.
Sign up to rate and review this story