Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Misery Business

by lclutebark 4 reviews

Will this work?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 1085 words

2Hot
Christ! It's been a month and a half, I'm so sorry for not updating but i didn't have time and i wasn't feeling very creative these past weeks. I'm sorry if this chapter sucks...I'll try to finish this up as soon as i can, I even had another story but i'm afraid to post and again have this writter's block thing. :/

Two days later.

Pete had been here for two days and the mood in this house was completely different, it felt like we were a regular family: mom, dad and the new baby.
To me it was amazing having Pete also helping me with some of the daily routine around the house, that meant feeding, bathing, changing diapers and etc, and I was in awe at how much Pete seems to fall into his role perfectly.
My situation on the other hand was critical, every moment possible Pete would touch my hands, or hug me, kiss my cheek in a loving gesture and my body could not stand this torture. I even wondered if he was aware of the distress he was putting on me with his actions, but I'm sure Pete knows what he is doing, that bastard.
It's not like I'm afraid of showing some kind of weakness, he knows I love him, I was very clear from the moment he got here, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to engage in the physical relationship again with him, it's been 7 months plus some part of my pregnancy and I'm not so sure I'm mentally ready for that but it's too bad my body seems to think differently.

It was around 3 o'clock in the afternoon, Pete had said he could take care of Pablo and that I could go and take a nap or something, but I had decided to come to my room and maybe read or listen to some music, after an hour of reading I decided to pop in some music at least and maybe get my room in order, since it looked like a mess.
I was halfway finished as I jammed to Paramore's Untill Tomorrow.
"I climb, I slip, I fall
Into your empty hands
but I lay here all alone
Sweating all your blood"


As the song ended it left me a little sad and depressed but nothing that a good soothing shower wouldn't fix. I checked the time it was 4:15, so I had knew that Theodore would be up very soon, too bad that my long shower would have to be postponed to later.
I was just finishing washing my hair when I could hear Theodore wailing closer to me. Possibly Pete was bringing him into my room. I resumed my shower and as I was just stepping out I heard a knock on my door, meaning that I wouldn't have time to get dressed before getting Theodore.

"Florah? I can't make him stop crying...can you please hurry in there..." before he could finish I opened the door, wearing only a purple towel around my body.
"It's okay, momma has got you now, daddy doesn't have what you need right? I know..." I picked Theo for his arms softly talking to him, trying to calm him down. I sat down in my bed and without further ado pulled out Theo's object of desire, right away my little dude had his claws in, sucking hungrily, I finally relaxed and rested my head in the headboard closing my eyes.
I hated when Theo would cry like that, I felt like a bad mom for missing his moments of hunger.
Suddenly I was jolted awake of my thoughts by Pete that sat in the foot of the bed, just watching me and Theo.
"I'm sorry I didn't even thank you for watching him while I had a little 'self time'." I blushed trying to cover my other breast.
"It's okay, we were sleeping and suddenly he started crying and then it became too much for me to handle, so I knew he was just probably hungry or he just missed his mom." Pete also got comfortable in the bed, laying on his back and putting his arms around his head for support, he was wearing shorts and a t shirt was had ridden up showing the most sexy tattoo ever. I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder and that brought a shiver to my spine as his hands come to his abs and was roaming a bit, I could feel my tongue peaking out to wet my lips that had suddenly started to feel dry.

"Do you think he will sleep again after he gets satisfied?" Pete startled me with his question, even if it came out sounding like a whisper.
I looked up at him and his eyes crashed with mine, I blushed realizing that he had probably noticed that I had been checking him out.
"Probably not, but if we are quiet and pull the curtains down he can get sleep again..." I couldn't even contain my excitement as he got up and went to handle the curtains, as the room grew darker I could feel my heart beating against my chest, wildly.


Pete came back to bed and this time came to lay down by my side, I looked down and noticed that Theo had his eyes closed and maybe it could work, that's when I realized where exactly we were headed.
"Pete, are you sure we should be even thinking about doing that..." I blushed refusing to look at him.
"I'm sure it's a matter of time before we are going to do it again anyways...we are already doing a...dance around it, so I don't see why we should wait longer, baby..." finally I looked at him and we were facing each other, our eyes locked.

But it wasn't going to be that easy; Theodore woke up and wanted to play so Pete and I had to stop flirting for a while. We sat in bed playing with our son, it was so amazing, and being able to see from up close where he went after Pete and what was after me.
"Florah you better put some clothes on baby, I'm getting really frustrated here." Pete said as he grabbed Theo and climbed of the bed going out the door. If he was frustrated, that makes tow of us, I thought before getting up and heading towards my closet, maybe tonight I'd finally see how this could turn out.
Sign up to rate and review this story