Categories > Cartoons > Totally Spies! > The greatest show on earth!

While the analysis took place...

by Dynamo_ace 0 reviews

Crossover with Cardcaptor Sakura\Cardcaptors After several disappearances near a circus, the WOOHP spies investigate the abductions use as puppets for the greatest show on earth! And Sakura is o...

Category: Totally Spies! - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Humor - Characters: Alex, Clover, Jerry, Sam - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-11-17 - Updated: 2005-11-17 - 242 words

0Unrated
While the analysis took place...
Beverly hills high school, USA
Corridor
9 AM

Sam was checking her locker

Sam: This mission has gone off to a rough start...

Alex: I thought that hat was going to help, what's making you change you mind.

Sam closes her locker

Sam: I don't know, its might have been a red herring.

Clover: To be honest with you, I didn't think it would have been of any use anyway.

Alex: If that's the case, can I ask to have it back, it would look great on an outfit

Clover: Firstly, what outfit would you use for it.

Alex: Um...

Clover: And secondly,NO!

X-Power bleeps, they hide in the girls restroom to receive the transmission.

Jerry: Girls, we complete the DNA scan on the hat, it is believed to be linked to a young girl named Sakura Avalon who just so happens to be one of the missing people involved.

The projector changes to show a picture of Sakura

Clover: That girl tried to kill us, your saying we should rescue her!

The projector returns to the live feed

Jerry: If you let me finish,Apparently the hat is a part of her school uniform, which, judging by what happened in Tokyo...

Sam: May mean that she might be forced to attack us.

Jerry: Precisely, there is another circus opening in Paris; we suggest you go there armed with this new knowledge.

Sam: Were on it, Jerry.
Sign up to rate and review this story