Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...And We're All Dead Now...

Jericho

by The_Used 2 reviews

some dude Areyah knos.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-21 - Updated: 2007-05-21 - 1147 words

0Unrated
You grumbled curses to yourself as you hurried down the long, empty hallways of your school. Once again, you had slept in. Both Chris and your mom had already left for work, and your alarm, for some reason, didn't go off. So, you ended up missing the bus and had to walk through the frigid coldness outside to school, which wasn't too far away anymore.
You knew that, once again, Mr. Vander was going to be pissed off. You rarely got to his class on time, and, plus, he hated you. He truly did. He had even said so right to your face once before. It didn't matter to you, because you hated him even more.
You weren't exactly paying attention to where you were going, and ended up running right into something. You fell to the cold tile, landing hard on your back.

"Son of a fucking bitch!" you shouted, not meaning to be so loud, but your day was terrible so far and it was only morning.

"Ah, shit! I'm sorry!" a kind voice apologized.

You looked up, seeing a boy about your age standing above you. He was rather handsome, in your opinion. The boy had dark brown hair that went down to his five-time pierced ears. You could see that he had blondish-white colored hair layered underneath the brown. He was sort of pale, but not very. The boy had the darkest blue eyes you had ever seen. He had his lip pierced twice and his nose was pierced as well. He was tall and fit, looking as if he played sports.

"It's, uh...alright. It was my fault anyways." You sighed, climbing to your feet and retrieving your backpack off of the ground.

"Well, I shouldn't have been just standing here like an idiot. I'm sort of lost...I'm new to this school," the boy said, rubbing the back of his head as if he were embarrassed.

"Oh, really? You look sort of familiar..." you said, thinking that you had seen this boy's face somewhere before. "What's your name?"

"Jericho," he replied.

As soon as he said his name, something clicked in your mind.

"Jericho Lander...?" you asked.

Jericho looked somewhat shocked at first, but nodded his head.

"Uh, yeah...how'd you know my last na-"

You almost knocked the poor boy over when you literally tackle-hugged him.

"I haven't seen you in seven fuckin' years, man!" you cried.

"...Huh...?"

"I'm hurt that you don't remember me. Do you recall the name Areyah Savvens?"

Jericho was silent, before he nearly knocked you over with a powerful hug.

"Dear God, long time no see!" he laughed, letting you go after a while. "I didn't recognize you. You've really changed a lot since you were 10."

"Yeah, that usually happens when someone grows up. You haven't changed a bit, though. Gerard and the others are going to flip when they see you!" You smiled.

"I can't wait to see them! Is Mikey still the huge nerd he was in Elementary school?" Jericho asked.

"Yeah, but so am I." You said, nodding your head.

Jericho had been your only friend, besides Gerard and the other four, when you were in Elementary school. You had actually had a crush on him, until his parents died...
When they died, he was shipped off to California to live with his grandmother and grandfather. You had been heartbroken for the longest time, but then started to grow your love for Gerard, and forgot about Jericho.

"Mind helping me find my classes?" he asked, holding his schedule out for you to examine.

You took a look at it, smiling a bit once you had finished.

"This is great. You've got your first period with me and Gerard, your second period with Frank, and pretty much the rest of your classes with all of us." You said cheerfully. "So, come on. I was just heading for Chemistry class anyway."

As the two of you walked down the seemingly endless hallways, you talked about everything that had happened while the two of you were seperated. Jericho seemed shocked when you told him about you and Gerard, but quickly recovered with a smile and said that he always knew you'd be with him someday.

"It's a new record." Mr. Vander's droning voice was heard as you and Jericho entered the classroom. "You were twenty-seven minutes late. That's a new record for you Miss Savvens--...er...--Who is this?"

"Jericho Lander, he's a new student. I was just...showing him around the school." You explained.

"...I see. Fresh meat. Well then, go take a seat and pay attention." Mr. Vander muttered, turning back to the chalkboard he had been writing on.

You led Jericho over to the table Gerard and you sat at, Gerard looking absolutely shocked.

"Holy fuck..." he murmured, staring at Jericho for a long time, before he smiled. "It's been so long! God, it's good to see you!"

Jericho grinned and nodded, saying, "It's good to see you too. You look even more like a vampire than you use too, especially since your hair is a lot longer now."

"The only thing that's changed about you, my friend, is your age. You're exactly the same." Gerard said, still smiling.

"You three be quiet and pay attention!" Mr. Vander snapped at you guys.

"Okay, don't have a bitch fit, asshole..." you muttered under your breath as Mr. Vander continued the lesson.




When Frank, Ray, Mikey, and Matt all saw Jericho later in the day, they really did flip out. You had to pull Frank away from Jericho before he squeezed him to death.
"Calm down. Don't kill him, he just got here." Gerard joked.

"How can I calm down when my old guitar buddy is back?" Frank asked.

"The only good thing Jericho taught you on the guitar, Frank, was to crack someone's head open with it." Ray said.

"I told you that was just an accident." Frank sighed. "It just slipped from my hands somehow."

"Sure it did...just keep telling yourself that."

"Okay, let's get off of the subject of Ray getting hit in the head with a guitar." You cut in.

"Yeah. Jericho, why'd you come back here?" Mikey asked.

"Well, I hated California, and missed everyone I knew here. I turned 18 last month, which makes me an offical adult, so I was able to move back here on my own," he explained.

"Well we're glad you did. Welcome home." Matt said.

"Thank you. I'm glad to be back." Jericho said, looking at you with a strange grin on his face.

It looked almost like an...evil grin. But, whatever grin it may be...

You didn't like the awkward feeling you got from it.

AN:this is the second chapter I posted to day.
You might get mixed up but yeah read the chapter before this if you havent already
Sign up to rate and review this story