Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Loyalty

Smiling

by kristinia 0 reviews

Anko's smiles change week by week. First nervous, then hesitant and finally they see her true smile. It is bright with happiness and they are always thrown at Orochimaru. They are slow to see the a...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Anko, Asuma, Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Genma, Hanabi, Hayate, Hinata, Ino, Inoshi, Iruka, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kazekage, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Obito, Orochimaru, Rin, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sandaime, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shikato, Shino - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-22 - Updated: 2007-05-23 - 522 words

0Unrated
"Hey Anko come here real quick. I want to do a quick check up if Orochimaru doesn't mind." Tsunade stated when she saw Anko walking next to Orochimaru holding his hand tightly as if not wanting to let go. Anko looked at her cautiously before glancing up at Orochimaru who was already pulling her hand out of his and he said," Go on, it's just a check up, Anko." Anko slowly walked over to her and stood before her shyly. "Come now girl, I won't bite you." Tsunade said chuckling amused and Anko smiled hesitantly at Tsunade.

"Well tell me girl. How is Orochimaru treating you? Is he acting like a stiff?" Tsunade asked and Anko blinked before answering slowly," He isn't... he's been treating me well." "Ah. Well you look healthy and you look like you've been getting enough exercise. Tell me has your wounds been bothering you lately? Like your chest one?" Tsunade asked shaking away all of her thoughts and leaving it only to be professional. Anko bit her lip nervously before answering," They haven't been bothering me, though my chest wound itches." "Itches?" Tsunade asked her eyebrows furrowing together.

"H-hai... is that bad?" Anko asked now deeply worried causing Tsunade to blink before laughing as she answered," Of course it isn't bad! That means it's healing. Do you want that as a scar?" "Not really.." Anko answered looking down blushing lightly. This woman was so nice and care free, she also treated her gently and with respect just like Orochimaru-sama. "Well get Orochimaru to bring you to the hospital tonight and i'll heal it for you for her. You can tell him that I don't owe him anything more for this." Tsunade stated and Anko looked at her and gave her another hesitant smile as she said," Alright."

Anko then rushed over to Orochimaru who looked over at Tsunade as he asked," What did she want, Anko?" "She wanted to know if I wanted this as my scar. I told her I didn't and she said she'd heal it for free but then she wouldn't owe you anything anymore, Orochimaru-sama." Anko answered carefree and Orochimaru looked at Tsunade who met his gaze and he nodded his head before walking off with Anko trailing behind him. Tsunade smirked as she said," This is going to be interesting from now on it seems."

She turned towards the hospital and started walking away with thoughts of Orochimaru and Anko swarming in her head.
_______

It was later that night when Tsunade looked up and she saw Orochimaru standing in front of her desk. She noticed Anko standing beside him looking down at the ground nervous.She then smiled at her which Anko returned nervously. "No need to be so nervous. Go lay down on the bed over there and i'll be right with you." Tsunade stated and Anko nodded as she did what she was told. "Orochimaru no need to worry, there is no danger in what I am going to be doing." Tsunade said softly before she walked over to Anko.

Orochimaru watched her closely as Tsunade pulled Anko's top down.
Sign up to rate and review this story