Categories > Original > Fantasy

Incubus Night

by Demon_Love_Stories 0 reviews

A story about an incubus and his host. Told from the POV of the human.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-23 - Updated: 2007-05-23 - 1305 words

0Unrated

Oh, he is such a beautiful creature. The way he looks at me, the way he whispers my name... he's come to me for the same reason as others before him have: to have sex with me and take some of my life energy in the process. This was a common goal of most incubi that appeared before me, and this demon lover would be no different.
I could tell by the way he stripped me, touching my skin intimately with a butterfly's teasing touch, that he had done this many times before... on probably many girls that I knew not of. But it did not matter to me. And he knew this...

I lay flat on my back as he comes over me, and for some reason I can't help but to wonder why I let his kind dominate me, why I let myself take on such a submissive and desperate role. Perhaps this is my true nature that I myself deny. Or maybe too many affairs with demons have made me like this. It's too much for me to focus on now. All my mind can think about at this moment is the way he strokes my cheek, his emerald eyes piercing straight down into my soul in a way that leaves me feeling absolutely vulnerable... and then he kisses me, this incubus of the night, and I silently love the way his tongue strokes mine, with a rhythm I am soon going to learn.

He knows my body well, withdrawing when I can't hold my breath any longer, and those warm soft lips move down my neck and shoulder. My body shudders, and I lay there drunk from his passion, his heat. His scent pours into me as my love for this sensual creature spills out, and my heart begins to ache terribly. I love this demon. I love him as I have loved the others that have come before him. I don't know why I let myself get attached so easily. An incubus with experience does not stay long and form a serious relationship with its host. It takes what it needs and then moves on. Only the younger ones who do not yet know this form the bonds that humans seem to do way too often.

A half sob half moan escapes my lips as my incubus lover brings his lips upon my breast, pleasing me in a way no mortal man could ever hope to do. His other hand strokes its twin, rubbing the perk nipple with his thumb. My core begins to overheat and drip with my desire, and I cant help but to feel self-conscious and uncomfortable. Even though my body craves this sort of pleasure, a part of me still feels modest about it. When this demon leaves me, I will probably cry, feeling dirty and used like some cheap whore. But maybe that is what I am.... After all, an incubus can not seduce a potential lover without the said lover consenting first...

I bite my tongue as that skilled mouth moves between my legs, and I clench them together in a show of my modesty. But my lover tonight will not stand for this game as others before him have, and his hands grab my thighs and force them apart. I give a small cry as that sensuous tongue finds its way between my folds, stroking my most sensitive area slowly and lightly. My body jerks and spasms violently from the contact, and for some reason I feel tears stinging the corners of my eyes, waiting for an unguarded opportunity to come out. I hold them back valiantly.

The incubus finally withdraws from my core after what feels like an eternity and finally places his body over mine, preparing for the plunge. I tense in anticipation, knowing there is no turning back now, and I wait patiently for the feeling of his hot member sliding into my body. He spreads my legs further and there it is; the feeling of him entering me, slowly, carefully, but with enough force and there is no hesitation. Yes, he has done this many times before... there's no denying it.

My senses are overloaded with pleasure from our union, and I wrap my arms around his neck, the tears I fought so hard against began to spill from my eyes. It hurts so much. I wish this lover would stay with me for a while, but it is pointless. A relationship between us would never work; we're creatures from two different worlds... with two different needs. I needed to be loved by him. He needed my energy to survive.

Oh, my beautiful beautiful demon. If only you knew of the pain you bring that tears my heart to pieces, destroys my soul, corrupts my mind. You have no idea how much your hosts must suffer in order for you to live. And if you only knew we did it out of love for you....

Firm thrusts rock my body, and I feel like coming already. "Ashley..." he breathes into my hair, his strong arms and hands hold my sides in what I felt was a protective manner. I wanted to whisper to him too... but I did not even know his name. I probably never will after tonight...

Within my minutes I orgasm violently and it feels like my whole body has exploded with bliss, with an ecstasy I can't even begin to describe. All I know is that a human man could never give me a feeling such as this... only an incubus has that power...
He stills himself in my body, and I feel my body weaken as if from exhaustion. He is probably taking my energy now. He doesn't take a lot. No, an incubus will only take enough to sate his appetite. They don't have the need nor the desire to kill their hosts. It wouldn't benefit them in the long run, and they know it.

My eyelids begin to droop, and I feel a relentless sleep wash over. I'm so tired. My body is worn out, and my mind is shutting down. But I'm afraid. I know once I close my eyes, I will never get to look upon this demon's beautiful face; those gorgeous green eyes that seem to shift with a mind of their own; that beautiful dark brown hair, silky to the touch, that cascades down his back and over his shoulders that even during sex doesn't seem ruffled in the slightest.

I feel him move above me and my body screams in desperation and sadness as he pulls himself from my womb. My chest tightens in despair, and my tears spill from my eyes. I don't want him to go. Not yet. Not now. Not for awhile. He looks down at me, his face devoid of much emotion, almost to the point that he looks like a living stature, his smooth alabaster skin glowing as if the cells contained luminescent material. He knows why I cry. He's probably seen them on the faces of other girls who have had to let him go. And I watch faintly, through darkened and blurred vision, as his right hand comes up to brush the tears from my eyes.

His long nimble fingers, that were just as skilled as the rest of his body, rest upon my brow, and I can make out a faint smile that graces his rosy lips. "Sleep." Is all he says to me, and I obey, like I have countless times before. I close my eyes and he fades from my view, and in time, this demon lover will soon fade from my mind. He'll only be one of the many splinters that have lodged themselves into my heart, making it hurt terribly, but unable to ever bleed...
Sign up to rate and review this story