Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Could Write It, Better Then You Ever Felt It

8

by pretty-in-punk 0 reviews

teenagers + highschool= drama

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 848 words - Complete

0Unrated
Libby's P.O.V

THAT ASSHOLE! What kind of person would do this, I mean I understand him being mad but that was just low. No it was lower then low. It was like....see I can't even think of a word to explain it!

"Lets go to Wendy's."

"What?"

"I need something to take my mind of Tyson. Somewhere where I can sit and think."

"Alright, but lets go get a car."

"Ok"

We walked the rest of the way too my house since we bolted from the school. I figured that I'd leave a note to let Joe know where we (and his car) were. After all he is my brother and he does have a conscious.

Joe,

Britt and I took the car and went out.
I'll bring it back in one piece.
I promise.

-xx-

Libby


I pinned the note to the garage door and jumped in the car. We had both stopped crying and we looked like a mess but seriously, we didn't care. We drove to the restaurant and Brittney practically jumped out of the moving car. I guess she really needs fast food. We walked in the restaurant, and it was dead. I mean come on Wendy's is flipping amazing! I would skip school to come here. We walked up to the counter and rang the little bell for service. A girl about our age walked up to the counter, she had shoulder length dirty blonde hair with a Wendy's hat on. She looked really familiar. I stared at her and she started right back at me.

"Oh my god" she started. LIBBY?"

Then I realized where I remember her from.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brittney's P.O.V

"LEXIE!" Libby screamed and practically jumped over the counter and gave her a hug.

"HI LIBBY!" The girl screamed back. "Oh my god it's been what 2 years!"

"2 and a half!" Libby replied. "What are you doing here?"

"My parents kicked me out" she said sadly "So I'm living with Andy now"

My heart sank, so he has a new girlfriend, a pretty skinny, job-having girlfriend. I knew he wouldn't wit for me forever, but I thought he would at least try to fix things I mean I know I haven't been that helpful but he said after Battle of the bands. And they aren't even over yet. I guess Libby must have noticed my mood change, I swear that girl can tell by the way I blink if I'm upset. Because she turned to me and said

"Brittney I'd like you to meet Lexie, my should-be-sister and Andy's cousin." Oh thank god. Maybe we still have a chance.

"So this is the girl he's always dreaming about" she smirked

"Excuse me!"

"Oh no Andy still talks in his sleep." Libby laughed

"Oh yeah, it's so annoying, but makes for great blackmail material. Buwhahahahaha!"

"Oh Lexie, you haven't changed a bit." Libby laughed.

"Uhm alright so what's the story here?" I asked.

"Ok well this is Lexie" Libby started.

"Oh let me tell it!" Lexie whined.

"Fine fine fine, baby" Libby said sticking out her tongue.

"Alright, so I'm Lexie. I'm Andy's cousin and about 4 weeks ago, my parents kicked me out of the house. They said that I was a disgrace just because I don't want to be a doctor or a lawyer like they are."

"What do you want to be?" I asked.

"A musician."

"Oh really, what instrument do you play?"

"Guitar, I love it." She smiled back.

"Yeah she loves Joe even more." Libby said nudging her side. She blushed.

"I do not."

"Of course not" Libby said winking.

"So what about you?" she asked me. "What's the deal with you and Andy?"

"Well that's kind of a long story."

"Have you looked around lately, I've got lots of time."

"Well alright. It all started about 7 weeks ago...."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours later

So I told Lexie the whole story about me and Andy, the breakup the revenge plotting, the "Tyson issue" as Libby calls it, and when I finished she looked angry. I hope I didn't offend her by talking about her cousin this way, from what she and Libby have told me they are pretty close.

"Oh my god! My cousin is such a dumbass! Can't he see that he has such a perfect girl right in front of him! Why the hell would he break up with you? From what I know about him and from what you've told me, you guys were perfectly fine with them practicing all the time."

"Yeah but I still love him guys. And I don't know if I should"

"Well you have to follow your heart Britt." Libby said giving me a small hug. "How about we make a deal?"

"Go on"

"I will talk to Pete, if you will talk to Andy, deal?"

I smiled, she always knows exactly what to say, I wish I was like that. "Deal" and we shook on it.

"Hey Lex, we are here!" we heard an oh-to-familiar voice say. We all exchanged glances.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."
Sign up to rate and review this story