Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Daughter

Chapter 3

by MCRfanXX 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-26 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 1303 words

0Unrated
Chapter three
We arrived at the airport. We didn't talk at the airport. We went trough security and everything then waited to board the plane. It would be an hour wait.

"Hey, I don't know bout you but I'm starving, we haven't eaten today" Gerard said attempting to lighten the mood.

"No, ill get something on the plane or something" I said. I was hungry but I couldn't face eating at the moment. "Umm would you mind if I get some water or something" I said feeling slightly cheeky, but my throat hurt so much that I had to ask.

"Oh yea sure, there's a shop there" he said getting up. I got up and followed him to the shop. When we was in I just picked up some water and he got a sandwich some crisps and a bottle of coke. He paid and we both walked out and sat back down. I opened the water and as I drank it, it soothed my throat. After drinking half the bottle I closed the lid and tried to come to grips with the past few days.

First I have to figure out what I am to do about my dad. So Gerard way is my dad. I am going to live with him. It sounds funny even in my head. Well what I'm going to have to do is just get on and do my best to carry on. Now for the real problem. What am I supposed to do without my mum? I promised her ill live a happy life, but how that is possible, before she was the only person that made me happy and now she's gone forever. This thought kept on going over and over in my head. I came to the conclusion that I will deal with my feelings when I had time. I know deep down that I'm just putting off the fact that I have coming to terms with what happened but I ignored it. Then I felt someone tap me.

"Come on, were boarding now" Gerard said standing up.

Finally we were seated on there plane. The plane set off and I felt tired so I decided that I would sleep. I was getting comfy when Gerard said "right, it's going to be difficult when we get back so I just want to prepare you. None of my family or friends knows about you so it will all come as quite a shock. You don't have to say anything to them I will explain and no matter what happens I will still take care of you okay?"

"Umm yea... so you don't think that they will take it well?" I said feeling slightly worried at what they would think off me.

"Well I'm not sure, I hope so, I think they will be madder at the fact that I had lied to them, and I mean it quite a big thing to keep from everyone you love for such a long time."

"Well ill do my best to make things easier" I said trying to lighten up a bit from what had happened before.

"Thanks, you know you're really grown up for your age, you remind me of myself a bit when I was your age" he said. This made me fell uncomfortable, I don't know why but I didn't see him as my dad still.

"Oh, well I'm tired I am gonna get some sleep now" I said and shuffled in my seat and leaned my head on my head rest.

"Goodnight" he said. I just closed my eyes and fell asleep almost straight away.

"Christina" I heard someone say, and I felt someone tapping me. I opened my eyes. I was resting on Gerard's chest. I quickly sat up.

"Umm, sorry" I said embarrassed.

"Oh no it's okay I didn't mind, were landing in 10 minuets I thought it would be best to wake you, oh yea and I spoke on the phone to the band and I arranged to meet them at starbucks at 9.00, there mad at me because I missed a interview and didn't tell them that I was going and they want to know where I've been. They still don't know about you, so I figured it would be best to tell them and get it over with, and then we can go back home and tell my mum and dad." Gerard said.

"Right, so what should we do with the bags and stuff?" I asked thinking ahead.

"Oh well my car is still at the airport so we can leave the suitcases in there" he said. We got off the plane and 50 minutes later we were finally outside putting the cases in Gerard's car. I got in the passenger seat and we ser off. "Oh crap" I said accidentally out loud.

"What's up" Gerard asked quickly.

"Oh nothing... well I kind of forget that t was wearing a MCR jumper, its gonna be a little weird, if you get me?" I said.

"oh don't worry about it, I'm sure they will be glad that you are a fan, and if things do get a little nasty then we can just bail" he said trying to release the tension that had built up. I smiled. Within 20 minuets we arrived at starbucks, it was only 8:50 so we decided to go and order some coffee. We both went and sat down.

"So Christina, why don't you tell some things about yourself, I haven't really had time to get to know you properly yet, what's school like?" he said trying to make an effort. I decided to humor him.

"Well I'm the clever emo kid, with no friend's wears black, and the usual crap" I said bitterly.

"Ahh, yes I know what that's like, can be hard at times, but you will survive." He said remembering what school was like for him. "So, what do you do in your free time?"

"Well on weekdays I study mainly and on the weekend me and mum hang out" straight after I said this, my stomach jumped, we wouldn't ever hang out again. It went back to an uncomfortable silence. But was broken by someone saying,

"Gee, where the fuck have you been?" I looked up and saw 4 guys walking towards the table.

"Ray, not in front of the fans" Frank said. Ray shut up and apologized to me

"Umm sorry would you like an autograph?" he asked. Damn this was awkward but luckily Gerard butted in.

"Guys she doesn't want your autograph." he told them as if they were stupid.

"Well who is she, Gee; you know it's illegal to date her right? She looks around 16." Bob said smirking. Mikey and frank laughed. Ray however looked angry still.

"Gee, where were you? Brains mad at you, you know we had an interview." Ray said.

"Shut the fuck up. Right all of you sit down I need to explain something to you." Gerard said in a serious tone. No one said anything and they all sat down. "Right well, you guys can't tell anyone yet what I'm about to tell you okay?" They all agreed, except Mikey.

"Umm bro, I don't think you should say this in front of the girl. What if she goes to the press or something?" Mikey said avoiding eye contact with me. I really wanted to get out, and wait in the car or something, but I was too scared to speak.

"For fuck sake, just listen, she my daughter" Gerard said pulling out a cigarette and quickly lighting it. It was silent for a moment, I could feel everyone staring at me, but I couldn't look up I kept my eyes down. Then Mikey laughed,

"Come on Gee, who is she really?" he waited for an answer, but Gerard didn't reply.
Sign up to rate and review this story