Categories > Anime/Manga > Battle Royale > Battle Royale 2: The Revenge

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

by Saijumi 0 reviews

As Mitsuko and Kazuo are monitoring the students from the school, the receive news that they will have a special guest

Category: Battle Royale - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-26 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 676 words

0Unrated
Mitsuko and Kazuo sat in the room of the school where the monitoring equipment was. Mitsuko was going over some files and checking locations, while Kazuo was listening in on conversations and starring at a their wedding picture. They were in the picture with their little girl Hirono. Mitsuko named her that in honor of her friend, who she didn't get to see before she left the island. Hirono had to be about a year in that picture, she was hanging on to Mitsuko's dress, Mitsuko was smiling into the camera and holding up a glass of wine, and Kazuo was smiling into the camera while he had his arm around Mitsuko. Kazuo's mother is smiling on Mitsuko's side and Kazuo's father is on his side. He then remembers their house, it's not very big, but it is big enough for all three of them. Him and Mitsuko had made it into their home, even though they were monitoring them every moment.

He then looked over at Mitsuko and smiled a little, she saved his life. He owes everything to her, if it were not for her disabling his collar, he would not be here. When that bullet scratched his head, he had just played possum and was about to go after Shuya, Noriko, and Shogo again, but someone appeared and that was Mitsuko. She disabled his collar and laid down beside his signaling him to be quiet. Luckly for them, they were hiding in shelter, or else the mustard gas would've got them. They both managed to keep each other alive until the clean up crew came and discovered them. They were declared the offical winners of Battle Royale, since Shogo died and Shuya and Noriko were on the run. They also were the inspiration for new rules of the game. There was just one problem, they now belonged to the government. Kazuo would rather be dead, but he knew that he should stick by Mitsuko's side, she never had anyone to love and he would be it. So, now they are stuck doing this stupid program, the thing that change everyone's life when they got on the bus.

Mitsuko looked over at Kazuo, patted him on the shoulder and smiled. It was that same evil smile she gave the students, but this time she meant good.

"Everything is going great." she said.

"You look like you're happy about this." he said.

"No, actually I hate this program, but I'm stuck doing it so I might as well make it fun....I don't like seeing innocent students die off one by one, but there is nothing we could do. Even when I killed in the program, I said to myself that there is nothing that could be done."

"It's okay," he said. "I decided that also...well actually I flipped a coin...killed my friends...classmates..almost killed you. I know they didn't deserve it, now Shuya Nanahara and Noriko Nakagawa are terrorist. Those two...terrorist...I can't see it happening."

Attention: There has been a report of sightings of Shuya Nanahara and his crew, I repeat Shuya Nanahara and his crew. Please, be on guard. He is heading toward the island where the program is taking place. We will try to stop him, but please be on guard.

"He must be trying to rescue the students." Kazuo said.

"Boy is he stupid." Mitsuko said.

Attention: Intructors Mitsuko and Kazuo Kiriyama, if you spot Shuya and his crew, you are to kill them on sight, no questions asked, get it. Don't disappoint the government.

"This isn't good," Mitsuko said. "It's not supposed to be like this. Why does he have to make everything so complicated?"

Mitsuko started to cry, Kazuo ordered the soldiers outside and consoled the broken Mitsuko, who feared for both of their lives. What if they never got to see their little Hirono any more? What if they did have to kill Shuya? What if.....no, that was not going to happen, he was going to make sure of it.

36 students remain
Sign up to rate and review this story