Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 3 Cheers for My Mikey Romance

A Slave to the Curse

by blindingbrightlights 5 reviews

the story continues!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-26 - Updated: 2007-05-27 - 735 words

0Unrated
Note to the Reader: Sorry that's it's been taking so long to update. My life is really hectic and I barely have time to sleep no less than write. Updates will get quicker, I promise! I love all my readers and reviewers!
DND STANDS FOR DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS, so don't be confused!
-------------------------
Mikey's point of view

"Mikey get your skinny Jack Skellington ass off the couch and help me out!" Gerard screams at me while flailing his arms in the air. I am laying lethargically on Gerard's bed and Bob is in the corner playing Halo on his Xbox. That's right, he brought his own Xbox with him. He brings that thing around everywhere, it's like his controller is surgically attached to his hands. Not to mention he also brought My Little Pony fruit snacks, which is pretty lame. He says they were "on sale" but we all really know he just loves those fruit snacks to death.

"Why can't Bob help you?"

"Bob is shooting people right now. Obviously, he's a little to busy to set up unlike you," says Gerard sarcastically. I ignore his request and just roll over on his bed. I really would help him but I am drained. I haven't had blood in at least a week and the effects are starting to kick in. I try to limit my intake of blood because quite honestly I cannot stand drinking that shit. It must be taken at least weekly though or else I can't survive. I hate what I have become, a human parasite. Dependent on the lives of others, a slave to the curse.

"Okay, little brother, you can get away with this just once because you are the Dungeon Master. I wouldn't want to piss off the Dungeon Master since anything you say goes," Gerard says and smiles as he puts the character sheets into separate piles. Ah, the advantages of being a Dungeon Master. What I say goes and since we are starting a new quest today, everyone is trying to please me.

I hear stomping down the stairs. No doubt it's Ray. Seriously, he can make sound louder than a stampede of buffalo. Maybe, it's an asset one gains when one grows an afro. I shake my head and roll my eyes at my rambling thoughts.

"Hey, hey, hey! Toronado's in the house! I brought the MOUNTAIN DEW!!" Ray screams while dancing around in circles. I smile at him and shake my head. I love this kid like an older brother, even if he is a complete spaz.

"Why the hell do you always bring Mountain Dew? I have 10 fucking cases of it in the fridge!" Gerard says confused as he continues setting up the DnD table.

"Well, I wouldn't have to bring it if someone's mommy would stop buying caffeine free!" Now would I Gee?"

Gerard starts making his crazy laugh again. God, it sounds the laugh the child of Clay Aiken and Barney would have. He really can't stop it, even though I've told him it makes him sound like a fucking child tv host pop star.
.
"Hey where's Veronica?" I ask to Ray and clean my glasses. Veronica's is Ray's girlfriend of three years. They are seriously made for each other. I mean, they have the same personality, sense of humor, and are both extreme guitar beasts.

"Uh, she is trying to buy this kick ass Les Paul off some guy who is-"

"FUCK!! Oh SHIT, SHIT SHIT!! Nooo!!!" Bob leaps up from his corner and throws his Xbox controller against the wall.

"Welcome back to the mortal realm of Belleville, Bob" I say as I sit up.

"The realm of video games is quite upsetting," Bob says as he shakes his head and starts to calm down.

"Cheer up, Bob! No one can be somber when there's Mountain Dew! Dew for me, dew for you!" Ray sings while jumping across the room. Seriously, I should thank my mother for limiting my caffeine.

I jerk my head towards the stairs as I hear numerous sounds of footsteps run down the stairs. More footsteps than we are expecting. I mean, we're only waiting for Frank, Red, and Mars...

I look up the stairs and see her with them.

Shit.

----
Ok, i know this chapter was short but bear with me. I made it short because the next scene is going to be epicly long.
Sign up to rate and review this story